• Start date
  • Views 33,016
Pximal

Pximal

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody confirm if this still works as of patch 1.09?
I did it before, around 2 hours ago. Not sure that was before or after the patch though?

R

Ryan Engfer

Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm that this still works!! I did it with one of the gadgets for 50 tickets!!

Pximal

Pximal

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
What rounds do u do it on? I can't seem to get it to work
Just whenever I can get a rewind, some times depends if I can get it first time or not. Usually round 5/6 or 10/15, the timing has to be dead on, it's difficult but just keep trying! 
I can confirm that this still works!! I did it with one of the gadgets for 50 tickets!!
Nice, going to do it again on solo. Still haven't done the Easter egg on my main account!

AoD Zero

AoD Zero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
FYI, instead of waiting for transponders every 10 rounds, you can do this by hitting rewind shortly after picking up the glasses dropped by zombies. Works on Xbox one

G

Goelden

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah works. alien boss can still kill you. Ugh hoped this one would stop his damage. The lmg god mode doesn't stop him either although I done it once and it stopped alien boss from damaging me to. Been trying not to figure out how to do that.

AoD Zero

AoD Zero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah works. alien boss can still kill you. Ugh hoped this one would stop his damage. The lmg god mode doesn't stop him either although I done it once and it stopped alien boss from damaging me to. Been trying not to figure out how to do that.
Are you on Xbox or PS? I use juggernaut, runners perk, quick reload, mule kick. Use a wonder weapon to hurt the alien the best. Call in hoff, he can revive if you get down. But just frigging run! I've done the Easter egg now 6 times. If you're on Xbox one I can help. Gamertag is FSA Cipher.

G

Goelden

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've done it, I was just saying this god mode glitch doesn't stop alien boss from hurting you. Done the lmg God mode once and it stopped alien damage also, but there's than that one time each God mode glitch doesn't work against him

Pximal

Pximal

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't the "join game" method work to freeze the zombies? If that still works just use that to freeze the alien boss when on the finale. Not sure if it does but I'll test it soon just to double check!

EDIT - just done it now, start solo, press back on controller to bring up the scoreboard, and then join your session. Freezes all zombies in place. Can't remember the founder but it's on one of the topics here!

Last edited:
Blunts216

Blunts216

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't the "join game" method work to freeze the zombies? If that still works just use that to freeze the alien boss when on the finale. Not sure if it does but I'll test it soon just to double check!

EDIT - just done it now, start solo, press back on controller to bring up the scoreboard, and then join your session. Freezes all zombies in place. Can't remember the founder but it's on one of the topics here!

I thought they patched that?

Pximal

Pximal

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch still works after the update! 

What console are you on?
Xbox One, tried it on solo and it worked tired it in custom games and it didn't work. Switched back to solo and then it didn't work again, will try som more tomorrow

D

dangwoot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wanted to stop back in and say i finally got this to work on my first try today i think i was on round 4 when i got it to work.
Thanks COD_King your the man :biggrin:
Now if i could just get some help on ps4 doing this damn easter egg. Got to the third seti com defense and got whooped every time i tried :/

DUNYERMALASNITE

DUNYERMALASNITE

Reaction score
Sin$
I tested and it's about 230ms (I did intervals of 10ms from 200ms and went up 10ms until I was able to wall buy) to buy an item. I am playing a solo game right now and I will reply back with my results. Then possibly make a script so any script users and replicate this 100% of the time. I tried it in an online lobby and with my connection I used 270ms so online, you must test it out first with your connection.

**EDIT**

Confirmed this works. Did it first try. Here's my simple combo I created for this glitch. Nice find btw OP. Also I did this in a solo lobby, you might have trouble doing this in an online lobby if you or the host has horrible connection. I have still yet to test this in a public lobby but if you have good connection it shouldn't be a problem.

Code:
main {

if (event_press(PS4_UP))
{
   combo_run(Activate);
}

}
combo Activate
{
    set_val(PS4_SQUARE, 100);
    wait(230);
    set_val(PS4_L1, 100);
    set_val(PS4_SQUARE, 0);
    wait(20);
}
Dude what does all that **** mean confused here lol cznt get it to work always buys the transponder snd throws it before it rewinds

wikd

wikd

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I only got it to work one time every other time I buy the transponder and then I hit rewind it throws the transponder.

Pximal

Pximal

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I only got it to work one time every other time I buy the transponder and then I hit rewind it throws the transponder.
It does work 90%, the timing is so crucial. I usually restart the game if I don't get it after two tries. Just easier than waiting every 10 round or so.

Top Bottom
Login
Register