• Thread starter Cod_king757
  • Start date
  • Views 33,016
Cod_king757

Cod_king757

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Requires a rewind and then transponder!!
1. Get enough tickets and buy a rewind
2. Have enough tickets to buy a transponder
3. Walk to a transponder while rewind is in inventory then hold square to pick up transponder and 1/2 second after holding square use your rewind and you're now in God mode!!!

Last edited:
Advert 7s

Advert 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope there is true god mode for RITRW Xbox release or at least the reanimated one isn't patched or something by then. I'm looking to get the EE done easy.

VagTastic

VagTastic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope there is true god mode for RITRW Xbox release or at least the reanimated one isn't patched or something by then. I'm looking to get the EE done easy.
Right? All the blops zombies I've played and I don't think I've ever done an Easter Egg. Except maybe Buried a few years back.

Yoda_Only_One

Yoda_Only_One

Yoda One Are You?
Reaction score
Sin$
Could this work on Rave? Finish the challenges for both and then do it?

BuBuMan

BuBuMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
THX again COD King.
yesterday I finished scrapbook in RiR without any reanimation card (empty xD). It was very hard.

A

Anthem

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tested and it's about 230ms (I did intervals of 10ms from 200ms and went up 10ms until I was able to wall buy) to buy an item. I am playing a solo game right now and I will reply back with my results. Then possibly make a script so any script users and replicate this 100% of the time. I tried it in an online lobby and with my connection I used 270ms so online, you must test it out first with your connection.

**EDIT**

Confirmed this works. Did it first try. Here's my simple combo I created for this glitch. Nice find btw OP. Also I did this in a solo lobby, you might have trouble doing this in an online lobby if you or the host has horrible connection. I have still yet to test this in a public lobby but if you have good connection it shouldn't be a problem.

Code:
main {

if (event_press(PS4_UP))
{
   combo_run(Activate);
}

}
combo Activate
{
    set_val(PS4_SQUARE, 100);
    wait(230);
    set_val(PS4_L1, 100);
    set_val(PS4_SQUARE, 0);
    wait(20);
}

Last edited:
DjOpzNick

DjOpzNick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tested and it's about 230ms (I did intervals of 10ms from 200ms and went up 10ms until I was able to wall buy) to buy an item. I am playing a solo game right now and I will reply back with my results. Then possibly make a script so any script users and replicate this 100% of the time.

**EDIT**

Confirmed this works. Did it first try. Here's my simple combo I created for this glitch. Nice find btw OP.

Code:
main {

if (event_press(PS4_UP))
{
   combo_run(Activate);
}

}
combo Activate
{
    wait(230);
    set_val(PS4_L1, 100);
    set_val(PS4_SQUARE, 0);
    wait(20);
}
Will try this in the next hour nice one dude your edit never showed up tho with the script only seen it because of the reply do another msg on here dude

A

Anthem

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will try this in the next hour nice one dude your edit never showed up tho with the script only seen it because of the reply do another msg on here dude
I just got the alert after editing my post lol. But the steps are simple, are as OP stated. If you're using my script, just go up to the transponder with rewind inn inventory then just push up on D-PAD.

Blunts216

Blunts216

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you on pc?

I tested and it's about 230ms (I did intervals of 10ms from 200ms and went up 10ms until I was able to wall buy) to buy an item. I am playing a solo game right now and I will reply back with my results. Then possibly make a script so any script users and replicate this 100% of the time.

**EDIT**

Confirmed this works. Did it first try. Here's my simple combo I created for this glitch. Nice find btw OP. Also I did this in a solo lobby, you might have trouble doing this in an online lobby if you or the host has horrible connection. I have still yet to test this in a public lobby but if you have good connection it shouldn't be a problem.

Code:
main {

if (event_press(PS4_UP))
{
   combo_run(Activate);
}

}
combo Activate
{
    wait(230);
    set_val(PS4_L1, 100);
    set_val(PS4_SQUARE, 0);
    wait(20);
}

Otishuff

Otishuff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you just hit rewind when you buy anything ? What all have you tried this with?
Can you buy a wall gun and hit rewind as it's pulling the gun out?

A

Anthem

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Upon further solo lobby testing, you cannot kill yourself with grenades, traps, or even falling through the map (death barrier doesn't kill you) so in a multiplayer lobby I believe you won't get any keys or leaderboards I believe.

Is there a way to add this script on xb1?

Just change the buttons in the script.
ie:
XB1_X is PS4_SQUARE etc.

DjOpzNick

DjOpzNick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Upon further solo lobby testing, you cannot kill yourself with grenades, traps, or even falling through the map (death barrier doesn't kill you) so in a multiplayer lobby I believe you won't get any keys or leaderboards I believe.

ie:
XB1_X is PS4_SQUARE etc.
I can't get it to work on xbox one it won't buy the transponder is this the reason ?

Blunts216

Blunts216

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

ie:
XB1_X is PS4_SQUARE etc.
Yeah I know that lol. I dont know how to add the script on my xbox though, do you know how to by any chance?

Top Bottom
Login
Register