Working *Easy* True God Mode - Zombies in Spaceland

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: IW Glitches' started by Cod_king757, Feb 10, 2017 with 111 replies and 22,201 views.

1. Pximal

Pximal Getting There

Ratings:
    I did it before, around 2 hours ago. Not sure that was before or after the patch though?

2. Ryan Engfer

Ryan Engfer Newbie

Ratings:
    What rounds do u do it on? I can't seem to get it to work

3. Ryan Engfer

Ryan Engfer Newbie

Ratings:
    I can confirm that this still works!! I did it with one of the gadgets for 50 tickets!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Pximal

Pximal Getting There

Ratings:
    Just whenever I can get a rewind, some times depends if I can get it first time or not. Usually round 5/6 or 10/15, the timing has to be dead on, it's difficult but just keep trying![DOUBLEPOST=1487102562][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Nice, going to do it again on solo. Still haven't done the Easter egg on my main account!

5. AoD Zero

AoD Zero Enthusiast

Ratings:
    FYI, instead of waiting for transponders every 10 rounds, you can do this by hitting rewind shortly after picking up the glasses dropped by zombies. Works on Xbox one

• Like Like x 1
  6. Goelden

Goelden Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah works. alien boss can still kill you. Ugh hoped this one would stop his damage. The lmg god mode doesn't stop him either although I done it once and it stopped alien boss from damaging me to. Been trying not to figure out how to do that.

7. AoD Zero

AoD Zero Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Are you on Xbox or PS? I use juggernaut, runners perk, quick reload, mule kick. Use a wonder weapon to hurt the alien the best. Call in hoff, he can revive if you get down. But just frigging run! I've done the Easter egg now 6 times. If you're on Xbox one I can help. Gamertag is FSA Cipher.

8. Goelden

Goelden Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I've done it, I was just saying this god mode glitch doesn't stop alien boss from hurting you. Done the lmg God mode once and it stopped alien damage also, but there's than that one time each God mode glitch doesn't work against him

9. Pximal

Pximal Getting There

Ratings:
    Doesn't the "join game" method work to freeze the zombies? If that still works just use that to freeze the alien boss when on the finale. Not sure if it does but I'll test it soon just to double check!

EDIT - just done it now, start solo, press back on controller to bring up the scoreboard, and then join your session. Freezes all zombies in place. Can't remember the founder but it's on one of the topics here!

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
  10. Goelden

Goelden Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Remember this from somewhere, how did it work again?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Blunts216

Blunts216 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I thought they patched that?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Pximal

Pximal Getting There

Ratings:
    Worked for me just then?

13. Blunts216

Blunts216 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This glitch still works after the update![DOUBLEPOST=1487111235][/DOUBLEPOST]
    What console are you on?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Pximal

Pximal Getting There

Ratings:
    Xbox One, tried it on solo and it worked tired it in custom games and it didn't work. Switched back to solo and then it didn't work again, will try som more tomorrow

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. OP
    Cod_king757

Cod_king757 Getting There

Ratings:
    Got a ps4 freeze zombies coming!!

• Like Like x 1
  16. dangwoot

dangwoot Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Just wanted to stop back in and say i finally got this to work on my first try today i think i was on round 4 when i got it to work.
    Thanks COD_King your the man :biggrin:
    Now if i could just get some help on ps4 doing this damn easter egg. Got to the third seti com defense and got whooped every time i tried :/

• Like Like x 1
  17. PL_ViPeR

PL_ViPeR Enthusiast

Ratings:
    When you upload the tutorial?

You are a best player :wink:

18. DUNYERMALASNITE

DUNYERMALASNITE Newbie

Ratings:
    Dude what does all that **** mean confused here lol cznt get it to work always buys the transponder snd throws it before it rewinds

19. wikd

wikd Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I only got it to work one time every other time I buy the transponder and then I hit rewind it throws the transponder.

20. Pximal

Pximal Getting There

Ratings:
    It does work 90%, the timing is so crucial. I usually restart the game if I don't get it after two tries. Just easier than waiting every 10 round or so.