What's new

Patched Easy steps for 1.11 dupe selling.

• Thread starter SFBryan18
  • Start date
  • Views 3,746
SFBryan18

SFBryan18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
THERE IS CURRENTLY A BETTER GLITCH FOR SELLING CARS AT FULL RESELL VALUE MAKING THIS METHOD OBSOLETE.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/786k-in-4-minutes.1101215/

OK, there's a lot of confusion so I'm going to try to make this as easy as possible for anyone who is having trouble.

You need:
-Apartment at Eclipse. Others are having problems doing the dupe.
-A vehicle with a lot of mods in it. The Coquette still gets $186k.
-A newer patch BMX.
-And a Pegasus Journey, Bus, Tank, or other large vehicle. Journey is the cheapest.

Start in single player and enter an invite only session alone. It's fastest to have your spawn set to your garage. Grab any other car that is not going to be involved in the dupe and leave the garage. On your way to Vinewood, call Pegasus for the Journey. Pick it up and bring it back to Eclipse.

Slam the Vehicle head on into the center of the garage door so that the door can't open. Get out and enter the garage. Enter the modded vehicle and drive out. You should spawn down the street. Do not move the car. Exit the vehicle and look at your minimap. If there is no personal vehicle marker for the car, it is a dupe and you can continue. If it is a PV, you did something wrong and need to start back from single player.

Run to your garage door and enter on foot. Grab the BMX. You should spawn right in front of the dupe. Get off the BMX and get into the dupe. You can now call the insurance on the original, but it is not essential since you can make the claim at any point after this. Take the dupe to LSC and sell it. When you come out of LSC, buy a new BMX (or do this every three sales) and then exit back to single player through either the start menu, or faster through the D-Pad. Make another invite only and repeat.

I'm sorry to say that this method takes twice as long as the 1.10 dupe, but it's still a lot of money. Credit to many posts on the forums.

Last edited:
P

PCL003

Reaction score
Sin$
I was doing it in an invite only session with two of my friends in there and did it repeatedly without going back to SP

odium

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
Sin$
i am able to do it more than once per session. just loop around a second time if it doesnt show up in mors mutual and reposition the tank. ive done this 20+ times in a server easy

SFBryan18

SFBryan18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The reason you should be alone is because it usually only works for the host. If you invite your friends, it is still possible to do it. I made this tutorial as easy as possible for people who can't get it to work.

It's possible that the dupe can continue to work in a session, but not always. It doesn't take that much more time to go to single player if you have your spawn set to your garage.

P

PCL003

Reaction score
Sin$
I did till I got 500k then bought the jester then duped a friends turismo

TheMustyMuff

TheMustyMuff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was able to do it more than once earlier, even selling an adder for $700k twice in a row. Now I have to go back to SP every time.

C

Channel_Z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tested this duplication glitch on these properties today (on PS3). These will definitely work and give you a duplicate car:
- Eclipse Towers,
- Weazel Plaza,
- Tinsel Towers,
- Richards Majestic

SelfieWithSatan

SelfieWithSatan

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm doing this and I call mors mutual they answer fix the car, and then it's not in my garage and I tried calling MMI and nothings there. Any solutions?

R

ricardo89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When i get outside with my bmx the duped car is gone

I did it in tinsel towers

now i bought eclipse apartment
And cant dupe the car

useless glitch ....

Last edited:
xXFilipinodudeXx

xXFilipinodudeXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When i get outside with my bmx the duped car is gone

I did it in tinsel towers

now i bought eclipse apartment
And cant dupe the car

useless glitch ....

you should move the duped car before goin back in your garage. if you would not move it, the bmx you'll be taking out will replace the duped car's spawn spot.

SFBryan18

SFBryan18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you should move the duped car before goin back in your garage. if you would not move it, the bmx you'll be taking out will replace the duped car's spawn spot.
At Eclipse, you don't have to move the dupe. I don't know about other locations.

T

thalastoutlaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks this method finally worked for me I'm selling the adder for 740+ k every time I'm not using the bmx tho

SFBryan18

SFBryan18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks this method finally worked for me I'm selling the adder for 740+ k every time I'm not using the bmx tho
Doubtful. If you sell the dupe without the BMX, you will get full price once and then a 50k notice that you can't sell it. This removes the resell value on the original pretty much making your original worthless.

T

thalastoutlaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doubtful. If you sell the dupe without the BMX, you will get full price once and then a 50k notice that you can't sell it. This removes the resell value on the original pretty much making your original worthless.
I'm using the rebel method by putting my two front tires in the mod shop then call mechanic to deliver rebel as soon I hit a I go into mod shop and sell the adder for 740+ rinse & repeat

SFBryan18

SFBryan18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm using the rebel method by putting my two front tires in the mod shop then call mechanic to deliver rebel as soon I hit a I go into mod shop and sell the adder for 740+ rinse & repeat
Interesting. I might waste some money trying this. I'll see soon.

xshamu

xshamu

Reaction score
Sin$
i have tried to do this for like 4 hours and when i call MMI they dont answer.
can someone help plz

J

JJC6723

Reaction score
Sin$
Definitely works used my Entity and sold it for 600k. Great directions.

To the poster above I think something must have went wrong when you took out the car from the garage. Get out the car and make sure it is a dupe rather than your PV.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register