• Views 8,265
Status
Not open for further replies.
Senju007

Senju007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This works. I struggle with the "teleport" part. It always throws me back in at the same location.
Just accept a job near where you going and join a session and when spamming the job do it slowly so you can accept first and decline second.

C

Chris19845

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So share your method on here then for the community
I will but I'm running into a problem I can get glitched out with no mini map and drive the car of my garage then spawn out with no car but when I teleport back and go in my bunker the car is gone

C

Chris19845

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any of the founders knew a different way to dupe without have to store the car in the bunker with the car you want to dupe

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Any of the founders knew a different way to dupe without have to store the car in the bunker with the car you want to dupe
Try what obese did in last one park it behind moc in bunker slowly towards blue marker just as you get right dpad option then leave it there or you tried that?

Simeon_GTAFAN

Simeon_GTAFAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've used the method I posted 4 times to flip wheels on a couple of cars. Has anyone else tried it?

Ogale90pr

Ogale90pr

Reaction score
Sin$
share how yo get the no mini nap and maybe someone from the community can help with the other part of the glitch

C

Chris19845

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
share how yo get the no mini nap and maybe someone from the community can help with the other part of the glitch
Ok but everytime I go in the bunker it moves the car outside of my apartment

C

Chris19845

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Somone found a workaround after patch already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register