What's new

Solved easy Question?

N

Norb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do i make spoilers in my 7sins post. I feel like a complete noob asking that lol

X

xILemonHeadIx

Getting There
Reaction score
First of all upload your desired signature to a image hosting website for example tinypic. Then go to my profile, edit profile. Choose signature in the tab at the left. It will open up the editor box. When you upload your image it will give you a code for forums to use to show your image, copy and paste it into the editor box,. The code should look like [img ] (the url of image) [/ img] without the spaces. Click done and that should be you :smile:

B

Brinko

Retired & VIP HypeMan.
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Code:
[spoiler]ANYTHING HERE[/spoiler]

Like That ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

L

L4N3L

You shall not think!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
[spoiler*]Your post[/spoiler*]

(Remove the *)

N

Norb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First of all upload your desired signature to a image hosting website for example tinypic. Then go to my profile, edit profile. Choose signature in the tab at the left. It will open up the editor box. When you upload your image it will give you a code for forums to use to show your image, copy and paste it into the editor box,. The code should look like [img ] (the url of image) [/ img] without the spaces. Click done and that should be you :smile:
thanks guys

X

xILemonHeadIx

Getting There
Reaction score
ohh my bad i read the post wrong. I thought you were asking how to add a signature. Yeah the other guys are right.
Code:
 [spoiler] Your text here [/spoiler]
will look like this
Your text

Top Bottom