Since you can't add mission data with Gibbed's without the program giving you an error and most people don't like using python, I decided to make it a little easier for everyone. Watch the video below. It takes less than two minutes to add the mission data with this method and all of the stuff you need is in one simple rar file.
1. Download and Install Python 2.7.3, accept the default installation location (C:\Python27) because the .bat files in my set depends upon this.
2. Extract my Easy Player Data rar file to your preferred location.
Optional: Open "JSONedit.exe", click "Configuration" and then "Settings", then click "Associate application with .json files", then click okay and apply. (It's much easier to do this once and not have to navigate with the program everytime you want to open a .json file)3. Place your save file in the "Easy Player Data" folder. For each platform the files must be named as follows: Xbox (SaveGame.sav) PC (Save0001.sav)
4. Double-click either "ExtractPlayerDataPC.bat" or "ExtractPlayerDataXbox.bat" depending on your platform and a new folder will be created with your player data .json file inside.
5. Open the newly created folder and double-click the "player.json" file inside.
6. Open the text file in the "Data Files" folder that you want to utilize, Right-click, and choose "Select All".
7. Replace the section(s) of data in the player file that corresponds to the section you copied in the text file.
Sections: Fast Travel Locations - "16" , Fully Explored Areas -"46" , World Discovery Data - "30" , Skill Trees - "8" , Challenges Complete - "15" , Challenges Discovered - "38" , Mission Data - "18"9. Save the file.
10. Double-click either "MakeNewPCSav.bat" or "MakeNewXboxSav.bat" depending on your platform and a new folder will be created with your new save file inside.
Quickmod Batch File
- Max All Currencies
- Level 50
- Unlock TVHM
- Unlock Creature Slaughter Dome
- Unlock All 4 Gunslots
Credits: Pclifford's Python Script ([Click here to view this link])
JSONedit Free Json Editing Tool - (Here)
clueless667 's Mission Data - [Click here to view this link]
UVHM Complete Data Only - Download Here