Easy Peasy River Glitch [TUT]

Discussion in 'Gaming Archive' started by LoGun, Dec 25, 2008 with 12 replies and 3,636 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoGun

LoGun Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Easy Peasy

1. Save your smoke grenade

2. Stand in front of the generator fence inside one of the towers

3. Throw your smoke grenade at yourself and you will fly behind the generator (Good for if you're the last one and can't clutch )

P.S. | Don't tag the smoke to the wall when you do it because it won't work, you have to throw it directly at the corner.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Ach1lles

Ach1lles Enthusiast

Ratings:
  3. KranK

KranK Member

Ratings:
  4. OP
    LoGun

LoGun Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yeah bro i really dont care if its old i just wanted ppl to know that didnt already know, so ya dont gotta be an @$$ h0L3.

5. h3ypp7

h3ypp7 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Want some easy points huh?
    These are the most common glitches on teh planet

6. OP
    LoGun

LoGun Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yeah soooo? there are still people that don't know em so thats why i posted...

7. h3ypp7

h3ypp7 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That's why there's a search button.
    You're promoting laziness...

8. Metage

Metage Newbie

Ratings:
    Really old huh? The game has been out for almost 2 months and you're saying its old.. let's talk about something that's old then.. KFF.. It's basically the same damn way.. And that's over 2 years old and I don't see you guys trolling that post with your nonsense.. K thx ;/

• Like Like x 1
  9. OP
    LoGun

LoGun Enthusiast

Ratings:
  10. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    I DIDN'T know of it. So thank you.

11. Jersey360

Jersey360 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Me Either Thanks :thumbup:

12. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    This is old but whatever some people might not have seen it.
    You can also do this against one of the sides under the bridge and it will boost you on top of the bridge.

13. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Use the search button, he is not calling it old because it was discovered a long time ago, he is called it old rather because it was posted a long time ago. Thus you trying to get other people to know they could simply find through looking at the other topics or searching. If they are to lazy to do that then they are to lazy to glitch.

^^ That is why people will tell you it is old, it has already been posted and those who want to know should look at the topics or use the search button.

It is a different variation in a different game. The times it was posted had new/relevant information, this topic however is similar to the 2+ other topics that were made previously on this glitch. Thus it is old and those who said it is have the right to say it is old because it HAS BEEN POSTED BEFORE. Maybe I didn't make that clear enough.

Oh btw just thought I would throw this in...

Two examples of it posted previously...
    http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/gears-war-2-glitches/112950-smoke-jumps-river.html
    http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/gears-war-2-glitches/112698-barrier-breaking-tutorial.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.