What's new

Working *Easy* No Action Skill Cooldown Glitch, Unlimited Abilites - Working 2020

• Thread starter OiAvogadro
  • Start date
  • Views 1,855
O

OiAvogadro

Reaction score

For this glitch you need the "Topped Off" guardian rank perk and a shield equipped that is fully charged.

Step 1: Respec your character (screenshot your skill tree so you don't forget it)
Step 2: Come to the action skill menu and add 1 point into any ability, it doesn't matter which one you add it to.
Step 3: Respec yourself once again and repeat Step 2.
Step 4: Repeat Step 3 and do that process 10 or more times to get the glitch to work.
Step 5: Use your action skill and enjoy :smile:

This will stick for your entire session and you can change areas, watch cutscenes, drive vehicles etc and the glitch will stick but returning to the main menu or joining a friend means you'll need to repeat the glitch again but it's super easy so I'd say it's worth doing it every session :smile: Thanks for the support everyone and make sure to leave any questions in the comments and I'll be sure to help you out :smile:

M

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score

For this glitch you need the "Topped Off" guardian rank perk and a shield equipped that is fully charged.

Step 1: Respec your character (screenshot your skill tree so you don't forget it)
Step 2: Come to the action skill menu and add 1 point into any ability, it doesn't matter which one you add it to.
Step 3: Respec yourself once again and repeat Step 2.
Step 4: Repeat Step 3 and do that process 10 or more times to get the glitch to work.
Step 5: Use your action skill and enjoy :smile:

This will stick for your entire session and you can change areas, watch cutscenes, drive vehicles etc and the glitch will stick but returning to the main menu or joining a friend means you'll need to repeat the glitch again but it's super easy so I'd say it's worth doing it every session :smile: Thanks for the support everyone and make sure to leave any questions in the comments and I'll be sure to help you out :smile:
Nice, works perfectly

Top Bottom