Well easy as s.......

Requirements,

invitation session,
1 friend,
arena,
arena workshop,
Benny's mechanic,
free rh8 in the arena

first invite your friend to your arena, and then he goes into a job for a Titan and stays there all the time! you stand in front of the spectator box and join your buddy once so that the 1 black message comes faster ..... then you go into the spectator box and join your friend quickly accepts the 1 black message and the 2 becomes an error message !!! you have to be fast! You shou habe no minimap, get into a rh8 a dpad on the right, goes to sell, again to sell until it says Sell this vehicle? are you sure ? now you join again over your friend's party and in the first black message you spam 3 times X in very quick succession or A on the XBOX one and in the last black message you wait 5 seconds ... then spawns again in the rh8dpad right, In the workshop, you're going to upgrade, Benny's original motor works, to elegy retro custom, but do not upgrade just wait in the last message !!!! for at least 10 seconds back out circle, leave the workshop and you get 904 k !!!!! a lot of fun for you guys, does not sell so mich, that it belongs to the sales limits, video will come soooon..... peace

GTWIST

Short english text.....

- Start inv only session and invite friend
- Tell friend to start up titan of a job
- Join friend once so you get the first black alert, decline it
- Walk through spectatorbox, after you see the cutscene immediately join your friend and accept the first message, wait on the second alert for 10 seconds
- Accept second alert, you spawn without minimap
- Get into RH8, right D-Pad for modshop
- Hover over sell, press X once to get message 'Are you sure to sell?'
- Now double tap PS Button to get to the screen where you can join your friend
- Spam X very very quickly back to back on Join and continue to spam ingame to accept all messages until your screen turns completely black.. second alert will show up, wait on this alert for 10 seconds
- Accept alert, you'll be in the car in the garage, go back to modshop
- Enter Bennys upgrade until you're asked if you really want to upgrade, wait on this message for 10 seconds
- Abort the purchase and leave workshop with car
- You'll spawn without the car and get 904k

You need to have events turned on in the interaction menu, matchmaking set to off in the online options and bennys upgrade for your arena modshop..

Heres the version on xbox and English so it can help people out

xTIMEx

xTIMEx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there no sales limit on this ? Because technically you’re not selling the car ? Or did I miss something ?

U SUR3 on xbox

U SUR3 on xbox

Reaction score
Sin$
anybody on xbox wanna try it with me? i need help add me
U SUR3
i don’t have a mic so just message me and i’ll invite u and you can talk or something

Tryhardglitchman

Tryhardglitchman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whats up guys,

Well easy as s.......

Requirements,

invitation session,
1 friend,
arena,
arena workshop,
Benny's mechanic,
free rh8 in the arena

first invite your friend to your arena, and then he goes into a job for a Titan and stays there all the time! you stand in front of the spectator box and join your buddy once so that the 1 black message comes faster ..... then you go into the spectator box and join your friend quickly accepts the 1 black message and the 2 becomes an error message !!! you have to be fast! You shou habe no minimap, get into a rh8 a dpad on the right, goes to sell, again to sell until it says Sell this vehicle? are you sure ? now you join again over your friend's party and in the first black message you spam 3 times X in very quick succession or A on the XBOX one and in the last black message you wait 5 seconds ... then spawns again in the rh8dpad right, In the workshop, you're going to upgrade, Benny's original motor works, to elegy retro custom, but do not upgrade just wait in the last message !!!! for at least 10 seconds back out circle, leave the workshop and you get 904 k !!!!! a lot of fun for you guys, does not sell so mich, that it belongs to the sales limits, video will come soooon..... peace

GTWIST

Short english text.....

- Start inv only session and invite friend
- Tell friend to start up titan of a job
- Join friend once so you get the first black alert, decline it
- Walk through spectatorbox, after you see the cutscene immediately join your friend and accept the first message, wait on the second alert for 10 seconds
- Accept second alert, you spawn without minimap
- Get into RH8, right D-Pad for modshop
- Hover over sell, press X once to get message 'Are you sure to sell?'
- Now double tap PS Button to get to the screen where you can join your friend
- Spam X very very quickly back to back on Join and continue to spam ingame to accept all messages until your screen turns completely black.. second alert will show up, wait on this alert for 10 seconds
- Accept alert, you'll be in the car in the garage, go back to modshop
- Enter Bennys upgrade until you're asked if you really want to upgrade, wait on this message for 10 seconds
- Abort the purchase and leave workshop with car
- You'll spawn without the car and get 904k

You need to have events turned on in the interaction menu, matchmaking set to off in the online options and bennys upgrade for your arena modshop..

so here is my issue I have aces to my account my sons and my best friends, today I was doing this glitch with my best friends maxed out on sell limit ok successfully did it no problems now my sons account it would not work, how can it work for some then not someone else ... how can I do it then not be able to do it , what happens is my sons start menus delays so bad popping up that no matter how fast I release pause after hitting A it sells every time for my sons account by my friends it goes no issues, I was once caught cheating the Lester refund glitch is it possible rockstar has a code line to inject to screw with certain peoples ability’s in the game?

O

OttoRogue

Reaction score
Sin$
There is another post with version that worked flawless for me,
-Invite only with friend
-Friend starts titan and waits at settings
-I Jump in Elegy go to mod shop and click sell
-Hold Options and on release hit X, should here the noise of sold car and be at pause menu
-Go to Players and your friend, Join game and then alert pops up and wait,
-Tell friend to quit the job
-Accept alert to get another alert(no job available), wait 10 seconds Hit X and Spam X on all of alerts.
-Cloud view down into arena, Hit right on D-Pad to go back into mod shop
-Highlight over upgrade few seconds and exit to workshop,
-904k+

Tryhardglitchman

Tryhardglitchman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is another post with version that worked flawless for me,
-Invite only with friend
-Hold Options and on release hit X, should here the noise of sold car and be at pause menu
-Accept alert to get another alert(no job available), wait 10 seconds Hit X and Spam X on all of alerts.
-904k+

I can do the glitch my issue is account specific not sure why I can’t do it on my sons account every glitch I try on his never works but my account and my friends works every time, I use black Xbox old one his I use a newer slim white could that cause it by console version or something

U SUR3 on xbox

U SUR3 on xbox

Reaction score
Sin$
add me on xbox to do it U SUR3 this method
-Invite only with friend

and
add me on xbox to do it U SUR3 this method
-Invite only with friend
i don’t have a mic

Dxnlxd

Dxnlxd

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi. I have recently done this is a fresh lobby in arena garage b2. Can someone please confirm if it works with b2/1. Thanksz

Hi. I have recently done this is a fresh lobby in arena garage b2. Can someone please confirm if it works with b2/1. Thanksz
Thanks.**

Top Bottom
Login
Register