What's new

Patched *EASY * MONEY GLITCH SELL RH8 for 904K

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
When i am hovering over the sell option ?

Yes, you click sell once so it asks you if you really want to sell, then double tap ps button and spam X very quickly to join your friend and accept all messages ingame until the screen becomes completely black, then stop spamming and wait on the alert

G

Glitching777

Reaction score
Sin$
can someone tell me the steps for xbox. For example friend is in titan of a job. i am by the spectator doors. I then need to go xbox home- his gamertag then join game, then back out to wait for the notification to join? Then decline that first one. Then I walk to the spectator room and join and while im in the cutscene do xbox home, my friends gamertag then join game?

All this does for me is ask if i want to join. then i hit A and it joins titan of a job. So maybe im missing a step here to glitch to get second error notification??

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Reaction score
Sin$
can someone tell me the steps for xbox. For example friend is in titan of a job. i am by the spectator doors. I then need to go xbox home- his gamertag then join game, then back out to wait for the notification to join? Then decline that first one. Then I walk to the spectator room and join and while im in the cutscene do xbox home, my friends gamertag then join game?

All this does for me is ask if i want to join. then i hit A and it joins titan of a job. So maybe im missing a step here to glitch to get second error notification??

How can you get sucked into the job without a invitation from him?

On PS4 you get an error when you try to join people who are in invite only sessions (without invitation ofc)

G

Glitching777

Reaction score
Sin$
How can you get sucked into the job without a invitation from him?

On PS4 you get an error when you try to join people who are in invite only sessions (without invitation ofc)

Well he joined my invite only session then from my arena went into titan of a job. So once he does that what do i need to do for the first part? If you could walk me thru that first part i think i can get the rest. lol Maybe..

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Reaction score
Sin$
What happens when you join him normally while he's in the job? Do you enter the job or get an error that the session is invite only? If you join him instantly that's not good.. maybe try putting him in his own inv only session and start up the job from there idk.

G

Glitching777

Reaction score
Sin$
What happens when you join him normally while he's in the job? Do you enter the job or get an error that the session is invite only? If you join him instantly that's not good.. maybe try putting him in his own inv only session and start up the job from there idk.

ohh so my friends settings i should not be able to join him. gotch ya. now it makes more sense. so ill tel him to be in his own session. so then he goes into titan of a job right? standing in my arena i go to my party, select his name and join his game? Get a notification saying u sure want to join and hit B to cancel? Then go right to the spectator place and do what? join his game thru the xbox button then get denied on the second error message?

M

Mikeal

Reaction score
Sin$
Everytime I click on the spectator box it says the spectator box is unavailable

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone got this working yet? Need an English video

What do you need an English video for? Just watch my video and follow my text tutorial on the first page of this thread.. that's a 100% working way for PS4.. not sure about xb1 though

tFf KeSch

tFf KeSch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No, not this way. We can't join someone so quickly on xbox...
Edit: works on xbox to the point of selling.
at this point it doesn't work. I clicked A so fast at selling (with and without Rapidfire) waited at the second alert. Get back to Workshop and stayed at bennys upgrade for 15 sec, back out but still get the driving-back-to-garage cutscene without any money

Last edited:
G

Glitching777

Reaction score
Sin$
^^ exactly. We need an English video to figure out the xbox 1 way to do it. joining a friend is on xbox 1 is more complicated than ps4 where they hit the home then join. It's not as fast even if you're going as fast as you can.

tFf KeSch

tFf KeSch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
^^ exactly. We need an English video to figure out the xbox 1 way to do it. joining a friend is on xbox 1 is more complicated than ps4 where they hit the home then join. It's not as fast even if you're going as fast as you can.
Check out broontango on youtube he has another Version of this. It's easyer than this, but risky with the wrong timing

G

Glitching777

Reaction score
Sin$
Check out broontango on youtube he has another Version of this. It's easyer than this, but risky with the wrong timing

Nice! i think this will work. not sure about the pausing and what noise ill be looking for though. i wonder if u use a friend to join a job then have them bak out if that will work better. so you dont have to wait 5-10 minutes.

tFf KeSch

tFf KeSch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice! i think this will work. not sure about the pausing and what noise ill be looking for though. i wonder if u use a friend to join a job then have them bak out if that will work better. so you dont have to wait 5-10 minutes.
The clicking noise when you select something.
Yeah you can use a friend in a job and let him leave the job, just like the old method to bypass the 10min waiting.

G

Glitching777

Reaction score
Sin$
yes exactly what i was going to do. I went thru a trial run with the first part of it. successfuly glitched the first part now waiting 45 minutes to actualy get some money with a friend.

G

Glitching777

Reaction score
Sin$
if you don't have all the money to buy the bennys elergy ugrade do you hover in the store for a while or what?

bruce2104

bruce2104

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks! Earned 5 mil but hit daily limit from messing up the timings to much. Any advice?

Top Bottom
Login
Register