PS4 Easy little transport glitch

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by IwillKillyou, Jan 10, 2019 with 6 replies and 2,654 views.

1. IwillKillyou

IwillKillyou Newbie

Ratings:
    Hi i found this just messing around. make sure you have recent activity ready

Be in your facility and go and request buzzard in your facility once requested quickly double tap ps button and press start gta online. wait for about 10 seconds. you will be in a glitched out buzzard. land that HELI anywhere as that will be your spawn location.

next ring assisant and go to your ceo building. then the go on your phone go to jobs then go on brogan or what ever hiest you have at facilty and you will spawn un the heli you not long landed. i hope you have fun with and find more use to it it like or rador or something. its very easy anf quick to do

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Truegta5

Truegta5 Getting There

Ratings:
    I see this posted on somebody’s channel that other day

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. hippydog77

hippydog77 Newbie

Ratings:
    All u need to do is make a land race of where u want to tp and publish it then go in to race go all the way to car section then bk out and u come down where u made the job so say u want one for your bunker u come down at the bunker

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    IwillKillyou

IwillKillyou Newbie

Ratings:
    hi what channel please i want ti see if they can do anything else with it

5. lxlnovacanelxl

lxlnovacanelxl Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Maybe what ever channel u found it from

6. OP
    IwillKillyou

IwillKillyou Newbie

Ratings:
    I didnt not find out on youtube lol i found it my self

7. Apokalypt

Apokalypt Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This glitch is famous... after do firts steps, take a car and go in your facility and you can have a real glitch screen... dont give more informations