What's new

Working EASY INFERNUS SUPERSPEED GLITCH

Grassy

Grassy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Founder: ?

Requirements: Upgraded Infernus *WITHOUT BULLETPROOF TIRES* (you can do this with a stock Infernus but it isn't as fast) also I prefer using custom nonstock wheels since stock wheels seem to be glitched and unpoppable in a way.

Steps:-

1- Shoot out both front tires then drive till they completely pop

2- Start doing a burnout/hold brake and gas buttons then release the reverse/brake button and then as soon as the car starts moving press the reverse button again (give it about second when it starts moving then hold the reverse button)

3-ENJOY (Any airfield for best experience)

NOTE: I AM NOT the founder of this glitch I've only seen someone do this yesterday in my game and I haven't seen any posts about this so if you ARE THE FOUNDER please notify me so I can give you credit.

Last edited:
D

Duge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't you also do this with the rat truck? I feel like I've done this in other cars

Saygus

Saygus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well it's a very old glitch that works with many car (like the Sultan RS i think)
But nice sharing anyway ^^

Can't you also do this with the rat truck? I feel like I've done this in other cars

Yes but you don't need "no bullet proof" tires with this one :smile:

Fozzie_420

Fozzie_420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do this with the Lost Slamvan if you have it.
Classique hit 165mph with it and has a video, nasty

Thedizzle

Thedizzle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hit 246 with the Nero custom doing this in the highest speed challenge. Ran out of road at lsia or it would have went faster.

Biggarantuan

Biggarantuan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this can be done on a lot of cars. ANY all wheel drive car without bulletproof tires can do this. some muscle cars can do this without nbeding tires popped. 9f is the cheapest without trying to glitch a car for free. best ive done it with is a t20 but on supercars it will go to fast and break glitch and slow down

Z

ZP9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch works on all AWD cars apparently.

Digital Car Addict made a great video where he tested all the fastest cars and saw which ones benefited from the glitch the most.

1) Entity XF is the fastest in the whole game
2) Nero/Adder
3) Infernus
4) 9F

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch works on all AWD cars apparently.

Digital Car Addict made a great video where he tested all the fastest cars and saw which ones benefited from the glitch the most.

1) Entity XF is the fastest in the whole game
2) Nero/Adder
3) Infernus
4) 9F

Interesting, didn't think Entity would be first place

I

Immortal_Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw a video by a dude named jantsuu claim that the f620 was fastest... but the video is old tho

Z

ZP9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Interesting, didn't think Entity would be first place

Me neither. Ive tested at the airport with a few different cars and its hard to judge which is the fastest as most the top ones seems pretty similar. I wanted to test on the straight line stunt race track, but not sure how to get the tyre flat as I cant shoot it out

W

WilsonsGTA5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Me neither. Ive tested at the airport with a few different cars and its hard to judge which is the fastest as most the top ones seems pretty similar. I wanted to test on the straight line stunt race track, but not sure how to get the tyre flat as I cant shoot it out

You can find some dragraces people made on rockster social club. I have a few bookmarked, and you can get out of the car in these races to shoot the tires. Think thats the best move for you

Z

ZP9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can find some dragraces people made on rockster social club. I have a few bookmarked, and you can get out of the car in these races to shoot the tires. Think thats the best move for you

I thought the drag races were stunt races, so it doesnt let you get out the car?

benjaminstrike

benjaminstrike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought the drag races were stunt races, so it doesnt let you get out the car?
You can select GTA race for normal land races and normal stunt races. You can't for transform races, etc.

Top Bottom
Login
Register