• Start date
  • Views 1,531
D

Dtheman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Credit goes to ™ĦåVõČ Íz BlÀzïÑ™

First open your map using alius bos.http://forums.halomods.com/viewtopic...322614&t=32740.

Pic1-1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3-2.jpg

Pic4-1.jpg

pic5.jpg

S

sixworkss

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Very nice. This is a lot easier than using a normal hex program. Also you should post an download for Alius Bos

D

Dtheman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright give me a few mins to find one. I got mine in a modding pack.

D

Dtheman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sorry if multi post by me show up for some reason my post arn't showing up. Anyways i'm looking for a download I got mine with a mod pack.

B

B0XED WINE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So now say that I had already modded a map with visible projectiles and put the meta offsets of the rocket launchers on to the other guns. As you all know, when you pick up a gun it says "You Picked up a Rocket Launcher". If I edited the name of the battle rifle, would the battle rifle in the map say something different, or would I have to edit the "You Picked up a Rocket Launcher" and have the all the weapons say the same thing?

B

B0XED WINE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will this program also open up already modded maps? For example I modded triplicate by myself and it's all done, but when i try to open it in Alius Bos, it shows 1 string that's all weird.

X

XxGMxX KaMiKaZe

Reaction score
Sin$
sorry to bump but when i open the program i get the following message...
clipboard02ft6.jpg

any help?

G

gopedertyper

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks man this was what i was looking for...^^^ i got that same problem with h2st.. tell me if you find the fix

G

gopedertyper

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
i strongly recomend ump.. its sweet it has everything.. and more delete whatever you got unless its on ump and get it.. ump had **** i didnt even know and i ended up using more than half of the programs. at least try it.

M

Mizwax

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
i might later, but i cant do it now, i dont have admin abbilities on this comp to install it. i use the family comp, i wish had one of my own.

Top Bottom
Login
Register