Austin

Austin

What a random
10th Anniversary
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Found by me btw :wink: GT-Lewdacious
Hey guys, as you know you have to play all Halo games on legendary for Helioskrill. Might be difficult doing them all solo. Good news!!

Now Halo 4 and Halo 3 are pretty much cake so you don't need skulls and there aren't any good "cheat" skulls anyhow.

But for Halo CE and Halo 2 you are in luck. Now this takes a bit longer but worth it. I have made sure these work and am currently doing them this way.

Steps:

1. Use whatever skulls for Halo CE and H2.
2. For CE just replay the mission on easy and wait about 5-10 minutes and check Halo Waypoint for it to switch from either undone or easy completion to legendary.
3. For Halo 2 just replay it then launch it again on legendary no skulls on and you will get the achievement along with it going from easy completion to legendary.
You will know it worked by your times being 1:40:39 with no high score. At least most of mine did that or it might show legit time/score but mostly the 1:40:39.
Any questions hmu.​

Last edited:
Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, as you know you have to play all Halo games on legendary for Helioskrill. Might be difficult doing them all solo. Good news!!

Now Halo 4 and Halo 3 are pretty much cake so you don't need skulls and there aren't any good "cheat" skulls anyhow.

But for Halo CE and Halo 2 you are in luck. Now this takes a bit longer but worth it. I have made sure these work and am currently doing them this way.

Steps:

1. Use whatever skulls for Halo CE and H2.
2. For CE just replay the mission on easy and wait about 5-10 minutes and check Halo Waypoint for it to switch from either undone or easy completion to legendary.
3. For Halo 2 just replay it then launch it again on legendary no skulls on and you will get the achievement along with it going from easy completion to legendary.
You will know it worked by your times being 1:40:39 with no high score. At least most of mine did that or it might show legit time/score but mostly the 1:40:39.
Any questions hmu.​
I wish I would of know this before I started those campaigns awhile ago. If I ever have time I'll have to do this if I need to. Seems more time consuming though..

Austin

Austin

What a random
10th Anniversary
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I wish I would of know this before I started those campaigns awhile ago. If I ever have time I'll have to do this if I need to. Seems more time consuming though..
Actually not really speed running easy literally is too easy. Plus when you start up a mission on legendary start up the first mission so it completes all of them on legendary instead of one by one.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually not really speed running easy literally is too easy. Plus when you start up a mission on legendary start up the first mission so it completes all of them on legendary instead of one by one.
So you only have to start it on 1 mission for it to count for all of them? Or..?

Austin

Austin

What a random
10th Anniversary
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So you only have to start it on 1 mission for it to count for all of them? Or..?
say you did all the missions in order with scarab. start the first mission and it should show all of them completed on legendary once you replay them on easy. check waypoint too make sure though.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
say you did all the missions in order with scarab. start the first mission and it should show all of them completed on legendary once you replay them on easy. check waypoint too make sure though.
So complete them all with scarab and then do the first mission on easy and it will show all of them done on legendary and give you the achievements? Or literally do all the missions again on easy? I'm a bit confused.

Viking Redbeard

Viking Redbeard

Reaction score
Sin$
Signed up just to say thanks! You're a rockstar. Thanks for this. Starting to show up as completed on Legendary.

Akechii

Akechii

Reaction score
Sin$
Does this mean i don't have to complete it on legendary (at all) ? i'm trying halo ce legendary now and i cant beat it for the life of me

Austin

Austin

What a random
10th Anniversary
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this mean i don't have to complete it on legendary (at all) ? i'm trying halo ce legendary now and i cant beat it for the life of me
With this you can play legendary (if you have trouble) with skulls with a multiplier of 0x. Then run through the missions on easy no skulls and get the legendary complete for them.

Akechii

Akechii

Reaction score
Sin$
With this you can play legendary (if you have trouble) with skulls with a multiplier of 0x. Then run through the missions on easy no skulls and get the legendary complete for them.
sent friend req

Akechii

Akechii

Reaction score
Sin$
For Halo 2 just replay it then launch it again on legendary no skulls on and you will get the achievement along with it going from easy completion to legendary.

What do you mean with "Just replay it then launch it again" The first mission or? I'm confused

Akechii

Akechii

Reaction score
Sin$
*Edit, On waypoint when i complete the missions on legendary with the scarab it says i completed it on legendary, but that means i have to do EVERY mission on EVERY game. Help?

Top Bottom
Login
Register