What's new

Patched Easy God Mode and Give god mode to friend

S

Shalll

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi everyone,
I believe this god mode is almost the same as the recent one, but i manage to find other ways to enter god mode. I wont say that im a founder in this glitch but i found it myself and i want to share.

Requirement
1 Friend
MOC With PVS or VW

MOC with personal vehicle storage
Get your moc (Make sure there is vehicle you dont use inside moc for pvs)
2. Take any street car
3. Ask your friend to enter your car
4. Drive behind moc and press right dpad to get alert
5. Accept alert and once your friend saw the car is gone quickly press triangle to exit car
6. Ask your friend to try to kill you and see if it works.

MOC with Vehicle Workshop
1. Call your moc
2. Call your weaponised vehicle
3. Get you friend to enter passenger seat
4.Drive behind moc and prepare to press right dpad and get your friend to ready
5. Press right dpad and once your friend saw the car is gone quickly press triangle to exit car
6.Ask your friend to try to kill you and see if it works

*Make sure in your PVS is street cars and not your own personal vehicle(Just in case)
*You are not suppose to enter moc after step 5, if you do means you did something wrong

As for GGMTF, the process is the same but your friend will need to use their own moc, you will not lose your godmode. I haven't tried other platforms as im limited to 1 platform only so feel free to try and give me a headsup so i can edit the prefix.

Enjoy being the god.

Last edited:
Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
F
Hi everyone,
I believe this god mode is almost the same as the recent one, but i manage to find other ways to enter god mode. I wont say that im a founder in this glitch but i found it myself and i want to share.

Requirement
1 Friend
MOC With PV/VW

Get your moc
2. Take any street car(PV)
2a. Call weaponised vehicle(Vehicle Workshop)
4. Drive behind moc and press right dpad to get alert(PV)
4a. Drive behind moc, prepare to press right dpad (VW)
5. Accept alert and once your friend saw the car is gone quickly press triangle same goes to vehicle workshop

As for GGMTF, the process is the same but your friend will need to use their own moc, you will not lose your godmode. I haven't tried other platforms as im limited to 1 platform only so feel free to try and give me a headsup so i can edit the prefix.

Enjoy being the god.
For this, should we have a full alert for MOC? (Like a PV already stored inside) or does this not matter?
If that’s the case your saying this is as easy as your friend pressing Traingle to exit your vehicle once you have pressed Right on dpad to go inside MOC? If it works we should not be taken inside MOC correct?

S

Shalll

Reaction score
Sin$
F

For this, should we have a full alert for MOC? (Like a PV already stored inside) or does this not matter?
If that’s the case your saying this is as easy as your friend pressing Traingle to exit your vehicle once you have pressed Right on dpad to go inside MOC? If it works we should not be taken inside MOC correct?

Yes, the moc for pv need to have a vehicle inside, sorry for missing that step. Will edit it.

victorone

victorone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi everyone,

Requirement
1 Friend
MOC With PV/VW

Get your moc (Make sure there is vehicle inside moc for pv)
2. Take any street car(PV)
2a. Call weaponised vehicle(Vehicle Workshop)
4. Drive behind moc and press right dpad to get alert(PV)
4a. Drive behind moc, prepare to press right dpad (VW)
5. Accept alert and once your friend saw the car is gone quickly press triangle same goes to vehicle workshop

*You are not suppose to enter moc after step 5, if you do means you did something wrong

Enjoy being the god.
Slightly confused here with the steps, can someone help?

What’s the relevance of having a weaponised vehicle on the map? I don’t see anywhere in the steps where this particular vehicle is even used.

In addition, steps 2, 2a and 3.

Step 2 says to get a street car whilst 2a then says call the weaponised vehicle. So far so good, however we come to step 3 and it says, “ask your friend to enter your car”... what car? The weaponised vehicle or the street car?

Then 4a, drive behind MOC and prepare to hit right d-pad (VW) <— what’s the VW? Vehicle Warehouse?

Can someone please make this clear for me with updated steps?

Do I get the alert with the street car then back out and get in the weaponised vehicle only to then have my friend get inside before returning to the back of the MOC to complete the glitch?

Confused between 3-4a. Help please.

S

Shalll

Reaction score
Sin$
Slightly confused here with the steps, can someone help?

What’s the relevance of having a weaponised vehicle on the map? I don’t see anywhere in the steps where this particular vehicle is even used.

In addition, steps 2, 2a and 3.

Step 2 says to get a street car whilst 2a then says call the weaponised vehicle. So far so good, however we come to step 3 and it says, “ask your friend to enter your car”... what car? The weaponised vehicle or the street car?

Then 4a, drive behind MOC and prepare to hit right d-pad (VW) <— what’s the VW? Vehicle Warehouse?

Can someone please make this clear for me with updated steps?

Do I get the alert with the street car then back out and get in the weaponised vehicle only to then have my friend get inside before returning to the back of the MOC to complete the glitch?

Confused between 3-4a. Help please.

I pity you for having difficulty understanding when actually it is simple, vw is of cos vehicle workshop. -.-'
the requirements clearly stated moc and not vehicle warehouse.

2. is for moc with pv
2a. is for moc with vw

R

RayJay911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I pity you for having difficulty understanding when actually it is simple, vw is of cos vehicle workshop. -.-'

2. is for moc with pv
2a. is for moc with vw
You wouldn't have to "pity" anyone if your tutorial was well written.
It's not clear at all.

O

OTARASTRETS274

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

2. is for moc with pv
2a. is for moc with vw
Hay guys just a Quick question if you are on the full alert to take your street car in to your MOC and replacing the PV in bay 3 which should be personal vehicle storage how is it possible to have a weapons and vehicle storage in bay 2&3 when you have requested you SV for your friend to sit in to receive the same alert?? just curious??

victorone

victorone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hay guys just a Quick question if you are on the full alert to take your street car in to your MOC and replacing the PV in bay 3 which should be personal vehicle storage how is it possible to have a weapons and vehicle storage in bay 2&3??
Be careful using street cars as when you go to the back of the MOC and hit the alert, it could say that if you enter with the current vehicle, the vehicle inside will be lost. It won’t IF you hit the glitch. It will however if you don’t.

Use a personal vehicle. Make sure a vehicle is in the back of the MOC already then do it. Don’t use street cars as you run the risk of losing the car inside the MOC if it all goes Pete tong. When at the alert, ALWAYS make sure it clearly states the car inside will be returned to GARAGE and NOT storage.

Hay guys just a Quick question if you are on the full alert to take your street car in to your MOC and replacing the PV in bay 3 which should be personal vehicle storage how is it possible to have a weapons and vehicle storage in bay 2&3 when you have requested you SV for your friend to sit in to receive the same alert?? just curious??

Bro.

Step 1. Make sure you have Personal Vehicle storage and a personal vehicle inside the MOC.

Step 2. Call up a personal vehicle from the mechanic.

Step 3. Get in the car you called and tell your friend to get in the passenger seat.

Step 4. Drive to the back of the MOC and get the alert by hitting right d-pad.

Step 5. Tell your friend to wait until he sees the car disappear.

Step 6. Hit A and accept the alert, tell ya mate when your doing it.

Step 7. Your friend hits Y as soon as the car disappears.

Step 8. Your mate will be ejected, just hit reverse and your done.

Simple.

All the other stuff about weaponised vehicles is irrelevant. Only do that method if you have a different setup in the MOC other than personal vehicle storage.

My advice, just buy Personal Vehicle storage for the MOC as all dupes require it anyway. Use the avenger to upgrade the vehicles if you have one but leave the Mobile Dupe Centre with PV storage.

Last edited by a moderator:
O

OTARASTRETS274

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A
LOL @ newbie members getting ahead of themselves. Slow down brother, I don’t want your pity, just clear instructions.

Be careful using street cars as when you go to the back of the MOC and hit the alert, it could say that if you enter with the current vehicle, the vehicle inside will be lost. It won’t IF you hit the glitch. It will however if you don’t.

Use a personal vehicle. Make sure a vehicle is in the back of the MOC already then do it. Don’t use street cars as you run the risk of losing the car inside the MOC if it all goes Pete tong. When at the alert, ALWAYS make sure it clearly states the car inside will be returned to GARAGE and NOT storage.
algds brother thank you for the reply....yep I would def only have like street car in there or the free Anus...lol free elegy but still unclear of the PV and SV set up sorry

Bro.

Step 1. Make sure you have Personal Vehicle storage and a personal vehicle inside the MOC.

Step 2. Call up a personal vehicle from the mechanic.

Step 3. Get in the car you called and tell your friend to get in the passenger seat.

Step 4. Drive to the back of the MOC and get the alert by hitting right d-pad.

Step 5. Tell your friend to wait until he sees the car disappear.

Step 6. Hit A and accept the alert, tell ya mate when your doing it.

Step 7. Your friend hits Y as soon as the car disappears.

Step 8. Your mate will be ejected, just hit reverse and your done.

Simple.

All the other stuff about weaponised vehicles is irrelevant. Only do that method if you have a different setup in the MOC other than personal vehicle storage.

My advice, just buy Personal Vehicle storage for the MOC as all dupes require it anyway. Use the avenger to upgrade the vehicles if you have one but leave the Mobile Dupe Centre with PV storage.
algds thank you for that so basically its the same method as the cuzzy MR Glitches?? yeah how ever the case thank you for the info no harm in getting this out there I say.

victorone

victorone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A

algds brother thank you for the reply....yep I would def only have like street car in there or the free Anus...lol free elegy but still unclear of the PV and SV set up sorry
No worries.

Get rid of the SV setup in the MOC. Use the avenger for this. So the avenger is setup one way, the MOC the other.

Back of MOC:
Bay 1. Command centre.
Bay 2. Weapon WORKSHOP
Bay 3. Personal Vehicle Storage

Hope this helps.

A

algds thank you for that so basically its the same method as the cuzzy MR Glitches?? yeah how ever the case thank you for the info no harm in getting this out there I say.
Yh. He’s copied it off YouTube and made it his own, then “pity’s” me for asking questions. Dinlar.

S

Shalll

Reaction score
Sin$
The purpose of this thread is you dont have to downgrade to personal vehicle if you already have vehicle workshop. I believe my steps is clear. You will not need to waste your money to reverse your car once you have done the glitch.

No worries.

Get rid of the SV setup in the MOC. Use the avenger for this. So the avenger is setup one way, the MOC the other.

Back of MOC:
Bay 1. Command centre.
Bay 2. Weapon WORKSHOP
Bay 3. Personal Vehicle Storage

Hope this helps.

Yh. He’s copied it off YouTube and made it his own, then “pity’s” me for asking questions. Dinlar.

I dont even said i made it my own tho, dont be a hater just because you are being pity by a newbie. Clearly my thread says everything MOC with Pvs/ Vh. This symbol / means or. Whats so unclear about it? Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Shalll

Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have moc with pvs or moc with vw?
For pvs you need to have a car inside so the glitch can work, if you risk your pv inside and you enter moc just quickly close application(for ps4)
For vehicle workshop you just press right dpad to enter moc

A

Akulaking

Reaction score
Sin$
Still works, you can also have the passenger take the easy way out right as car disappears

Uncleboffo

Uncleboffo

Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe I missed it the steps to hit the glitch are explained well enough but did I miss something about if this is just for the session your currently in or can you find a new session after hitting the glitch and still keep god mode?

Top Bottom
Login
Register