• Views 1,630
Status
Not open for further replies.
Howie555

Howie555

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYKfSqsMyww]YouTube - Modding Gamertag[/ame]

Profile Glitch:

1. Put an unmodded profile on the mu
2. Put mu in xbox, sign in, load a game
3. After game is loaded, take mu out
4. Plug mu into pc, put modded profile on, plug mu in
5. Sign back in

Downloads:

Siggggggy= MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Modio = Game-Tuts.com • Modio

(Video Made By Me(Howie222))

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Only a matter of time now. Faster it spreads faster it gets patched.

Howie555

Howie555

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
More than likely going to be patched with the new update so have fun while you can:thumbup:

Howie555

Howie555

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hopefully they just patch it with a different key vault and we could just find it out again or something like that

LuPo

LuPo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for making a video but you do realize this is now going to spread like wildfire. EVERYONE expect this to get patched within this week. I am sure Microsoft monitors boards and videos like this

A

Acer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry, when I clicked the thread no one posted & I watched the 2 minute video then posted but you beat me to it.

You: Today, 06:37 PM
Me: Today, 06:39 PM

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Howie555 said:
hopefully they just patch it with a different key vault and we could just find it out again or something like that
O and nice second account made just to thank yourself.<_<

xXMockeyXx

xXMockeyXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This seems a lot easier than the Hex Edit tutorial. We just do this with our Memory Card, then do the glitch?

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Its seem easier because its more noob friendly. Since you don't have to search through the hex for the account file location. Yes you just do this with you mu and do the glitch.

Snowshredder34

Snowshredder34

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just used this method to mod my gamertag on an account that ive had for a while. I have a clean backup on my comp. If I were to sign into xbox live with the altered gamertag will it effectivly update to Microsofts server and change my gamertag 100%? :? :smile:

K

kennyash

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
been looking for a easy tut took a while to leak tho good the gltch leaked at the same time:cool:

Howie555

Howie555

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EclipseModz said:
O and nice second account made just to thank yourself.<_<

Only reason why I did that is because I made a kinda nice tutorial but got no thanks:frown:

jester

jester

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
snowshredder34 said:
I just used this method to mod my gamertag on an account that ive had for a while. I have a clean backup on my comp. If I were to sign into xbox live with the altered gamertag will it effectivly update to Microsofts server and change my gamertag 100%? :? :smile:
There's been a good 3-4 solid threads with multiple pages discussing gamertag modding. If you want to do it correctly, you should have read all of them. It's been said dozens of times: NO IT IS NOT PERMANENT.

Y

yingyangryder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not permanent and yes this method is easier. But i like finding things out the awkward way :smile:

P

pimpfuu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Howie555 said:
Only reason why I did that is because I made a kinda nice tutorial but got no thanks:frown:
thats because you didnt really make a tutorial, you just ripped someone elses tut and made a vid out of it.

what kind of downsyndrome person thanks them self?

Howie555

Howie555

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
actually im the person who originaly posted in comments use modio it is much easier, I posted it in yingyangryders tutorial, then nobody thanked me for that and yea

N

nickcas

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Howie555 said:
actually im the person who originaly posted in comments use modio it is much easier, I posted it in yingyangryders tutorial, then nobody thanked me for that and yea

Hope you don't get banned for that... it is a bannable offense you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register