• Thread starter Twisted Impulse
  • Start date
  • Views 63,525
S

sneaky peanut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
but I have a 512mb nand so can use the GUI. Is this correct as if I dont use the GUI it says I need the below files

smc.bin (decrypted!)
smc_config.bin

Thanks
Dave

SMC.bin is under the folder smc and its called Jasper.bin
smc_config is under FIX and its called SMC_configBB.bin

i think theres a problem with BB jaspers and FBbuilder as i just tryed making a image manuly and it dont work

H

HUST13R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
SMC.bin is under the folder smc and its called Jasper.bin
smc_config is under FIX and its called SMC_configBB.bin

i think theres a problem with BB jaspers and FBbuilder as i just tryed making a image manuly and it dont work

Great thanks so I take it there not unique to the original nand/console.

Fierce Waffle

Fierce Waffle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OHH ****. I accidently pressed clamp on the second time I tried to make it now It wont boot into xell

S

sneaky peanut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
aud_clamp fix would of been done by who ever did your jtag, if you are unsure leave it unticked. any one got this working on a jasperBB, here is the updated exe http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HNQKFH85

XandalorZ

DJ XandalorZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, this is my first time doing this. I have a Zephyr 16 MiB. I'm trying to flash the Updflash.bin to my Jtag and it says "Your NAND is not ZeroPaired. If you have any way to switch NAND's do it now." Can someone help?

Fixed, if anyone else gets this just hit start. :smile:

Ripper

Ripper

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry if this has been answered already in the thread but I don't really want to read through 6 pages, after flashing the new image, is it OK do to do the update it is asking for?

Twisted Impulse

Twisted Impulse

Reaction score
Sin$
hey does any1 know if u can still use the 30ms ping patch? cuz i cant join any games on xlink kai

so is there dash launch for this??

Yes, a new dashlaunch was released that works ONLY with 12611 earlier today.
Check xbins to get it :wink:

I have now used the 360 flash tool and extracted the SMC and get
I take it I use the SMC_dec.bin and rename to SMC.bin but what about the smc_config.bin it says I need.
Which motherboard are you using?
If its a BB Jasper, try the latest exe file (updating the OP as i type)

Sorry if this has been answered already in the thread but I don't really want to read through 6 pages, after flashing the new image, is it OK do to do the update it is asking for?
Nah that's ok, it hadn't been asked before anyway :smile:
If it's the one asking you if you'd like to sign into xbox live which may require a system update, i selected NO, still working perfectly fine :biggrin:

N

NITRAM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why would you refer him to the least accurate link?
Wiki = Inaccurate

Not all wikis are inaccurate there are some great ones and there are the ones people post false information you just need to know what you are looking for.

Evolved

Evolved

Se7en Elite
Reaction score
Sin$
i tried for xp, with the new xex....but it still does not work. =[

I3 ii G z

I3 ii G z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can someone help the new dash gave me 1 red ring does any know how to fix

H

HUST13R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive got a jasper 512 and i built it manually and flashed and it all worked ran through setup and saw all the kinect bits and check and all my xbla games where still therbut after a reboot I just get e79. Anyone know what's gone wrong. Do I need to dig out my USB spi flasher.

iProScopes

iProScopes

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Not all wikis are inaccurate there are some great ones and there are the ones people post false information you just need to know what you are looking for.

The issue is if you knew what you were looking for then you wouldn't be on Wiki.
Also, some of the information is inaccurate but which information?
That's the problem.

PureVVater

PureVVater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm what if you use dvd_tray open signal ? lol...

Does the new freeboot use the same smc or is it always a different smc.. because i used my smc for freeboot 0.31

P

Punk Rock

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so I just want to make sure I understand this, so do I have to use my current NAND, or my original, and once the image is created is it safe to just flash it straight to my JTAG? Just want to make sure I don't F*** up, lol

T

tbradsha

Reaction score
Sin$
Ive just got to say this is the best thing ever! Ive been messing with patching that stupid smc to the aud clamp for days then the new freeboot comes out which is great and then this comes out which made me almost pee my pants. Im forever greatful that this was posted that smc made me want to toss my nice jasper out the window.

Top Bottom
Login
Register