What's new

Patched EASY & FAST! SOLO LOWRIDER DUPLICATION GLITCH

Nes541

Nes541

Reaction score
Sin$
Any tips: I’m not a newbie to duping but following the steps, when I get to switch the retro with rh8, they either switch (not supposed to move) or they switch just before I get in...?
You might just be slightly out the sweet spot. When you switch cars, go back to third person and move your guy slightly to the right so he is in place of the slot 5 car. Then just move slightly toward, accelerate, and get in car at the same time. I take a step and a half then tp inside dupe and fade to outside almost instantly

Last edited:
T

TruDarkOverlord

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you switch 5-6 before switching rh8-retro? They will revert quickly also if you did not teleport into the car prior to switching and any fail means you have to re-teleport into the car again and start from that step

If on Xbox and need help let me know I can help so pm me (sorry if this seems like a attempt to matchmake it’s not. I’m just trying to help those struggling)

Pockey007

Pockey007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You might just be slightly out the sweet spot. When you switch cars, go back to third person and move your guy slightly to the right so he is in place of the slot 5 car. Then just move slightly toward, accelerate, and get in car at the same time. I take a step and a half then tp inside dupe and fade to outside almost instantly

That was it! Tried new session and sweet spot and hit it.

sm0kes1gn

sm0kes1gn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The cars keep switching back when I run to get in the dupe and leave the garage, is my timing bad?

Spazin

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
The cars keep switching back when I run to get in the dupe and leave the garage, is my timing bad?
is the car you're duping running? if not, when you get in the car it will have to start up before it will drive out therefore allowing time for them to switch and causing the glitch to fail. You shouldn't have to run to the car. If your bikes are placed correctly you just aim towards the car, TP in and drive out in like a second.

sm0kes1gn

sm0kes1gn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is the car you're duping running? if not, when you get in the car it will have to start up before it will drive out therefore allowing time for them to switch and causing the glitch to fail. You shouldn't have to run to the car. If your bikes are placed correctly you just aim towards the car, TP in and drive out in like a second.
Yea I was being stupid, confirmed still active one Xbox one!

sm0kes1gn

sm0kes1gn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Been doing this all day, very easy and hitting it 100%, I'd def mark this under working too

B

Bezoeker190425

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, after I blocked the doors of the Retro, I do not teleport in the car when Im standing in front of it... What am I doing wrong?
I did enter the free elegy, then moved the mk2 to one door, then enter the free elegy again and did the same with the second mk2.
But I don't get teleported in...

sm0kes1gn

sm0kes1gn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, after I blocked the doors of the Retro, I do not teleport in the car when Im standing in front of it... What am I doing wrong?
I did enter the free elegy, then moved the mk2 to one door, then enter the free elegy again and did the same with the second mk2.
You may have not parked them back far enough, I had to make sure they were covering the entire doors

B

Bugs68

Reaction score
Sin$
teleport = push triangle

sm0kes1gn

sm0kes1gn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey quick question, for my friends that are too broke for the oppressors, is there a way to glitch bikes into the NC still?

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey quick question, for my friends that are too broke for the oppressors, is there a way to glitch bikes into the NC still?

I don't think so but there's a 2 person nc glitch on the front page
that is pretty easy if you don't mind helping them out

This one is still working, took me a while to get my first one but after I figured it out was getting a car every 2.5 minutes

sm0kes1gn

sm0kes1gn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think so but there's a 2 person nc glitch on the front page
that is pretty easy if you don't mind helping them out

This one is still working, took me a while to get my first one but after I figured it out was getting a car every 2.5 minutes
Ok cheers cheers, this dupe mthod is amazing btw, made so much so fast

T

TakeTheCanoli

Reaction score
Sin$
If you watch the second video he says you can use BMXs
Yeah, you can use them, but you have to have them already in your garage first. This glitch doesn't garage them for you. So, he's asking if there is a current method to glitch BMXs into the garage.

sm0kes1gn

sm0kes1gn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bad news, been hitting this 100 percent all yesterday, but had to get a bit of sleep. Now getting the oppressors off the ground won't work at all, unless anyone can confirm it's working with a console restart I'd say this is patched.

Top Bottom
Login
Register