• Start date
  • Views 2,217
Status
Not open for further replies.
whatintheword

whatintheword

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes this works for xbox1. Did it to get the beaconator achievement (saves you a ton of hours)

You'll need a full block of whatever it is you're trying to duplicate. I did emeralds.

1. Go up to a chest.
2. Open chest then quickly pause game. (The chest should open and stay open. Timing is key but it's easy to do)
3. Drop the block of your desired item to be duplicated. (im pretty sure you can duplicate anything as long as it can be broken down back to its original form i.e. hay, redstone, Diamond, gold ect)
4. Once you drop your item you'll notice you'll still have it in your inventory.
5. Now slightly look away from chest and hit X. (It'll bring up a crafting menu, go all the way to the right to where you can break down your block into its original form)
6. Now Break your item down
7. Now back out of the crafting menu and pick up the glitched block.
8. You'll now have 1 block of your duplicated item and 9 ingots (if you chose diamond, gold, iron, emerald)

FYI you can drop up to like 40 blocks and not just one. So get your spam finger reddy

Ps im pretty bad at writing "How To's" so if you need more info just message me I'll reply fast.

Last edited: 10 minutes ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register