What's new

Patched *EASY* Car 2 Car Merge (1-4 Players)

D

DankBuds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone on Series X/S want to merge shoot me a message, I try to keep private lobbies with 4-8 people merging in them.

Mistr_grey

Mistr_grey

Reaction score
Sin$
Noticed while doing this merge it will put neon on the dinka verus atv unfortunately this is the only atv/motorcycle that works.

Tryhardglitchman

Tryhardglitchman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will this work if my donor car is dinka blista with custom plates,to merge onto my dirty dupe issi to get the plates on my issi to essential clean then for sale?

Carbenated

Carbenated

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will this work if my donor car is dinka blista with custom plates,to merge onto my dirty dupe issi to get the plates on my issi to essential clean then for sale?
Plate doesnt transfer.
1 of the cars I merged kept its custom plate, didnt get the other one.

Tryhardglitchman

Tryhardglitchman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Plate doesnt transfer.
1 of the cars I merged too kept its custom plate.
I will just have to start over, so this guy posted a video here but never said it was dirty dupe and no written description and I duped 250 issi before I noticed his post removed to find out they are all dirty. Sometimes I get screwed by this site

Any ideas on how to clean them now only thing I can think is re dupe with custom plates first

I can not figure out on ifruit how to get my issi as most recent ive tried everything but stuck on the donor cars I used a emulator on PC to spoof old version android and the app works

Carbenated

Carbenated

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I will just have to start over, so guy posted a video but never said it was dirty dupe on and written. Description and I duped 250 issi before I noticed his post removed to find out they are all dirty. Sometimes I get screwed by this site
Merge isnt a dupe so its not dirty. If you bought 250 issi’s for 15k or whatever each & merged 1 onto them, they should still be the same purchased car with the same plates they came with. I bought a few in case I could find someone to merge with lol

If cars were already dirty Im guessing they still would be. You could always replace them using the new buy cars for free glitch :smile:

Tryhardglitchman

Tryhardglitchman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No I did a dirty dupe but have custom plates on a donor car but it won't work merging the guy said , I bought 250 free blista dinkA, rapid dirty duped them with future shock issi now I have 250 dirty duped issi I can't sell, so I am trying to figure out , I got custom plates now after duping, if I could get the custom plates duped back onto these issi .

Carbenated

Carbenated

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For me if its dirty its always been keep or destroy. Never tried rescuing them tbh.
I always try things small 1st just in case but havnt been led astray here, just a lack of or conflicting info at times so always check comments for variations & confirmations.

I have only used this merge for visual reasons but still see its potential as a $ maker.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
No I did a dirty dupe but have custom plates on a donor car but it won't work merging the guy said , I bought 250 free blista dinkA, rapid dirty duped them with future shock issi now I have 250 dirty duped issi I can't sell, so I am trying to figure out , I got custom plates now after duping, if I could get the custom plates duped back onto these issi .
U can’t use this merge glitch to clean dirty dupes

DriverJTanner

DriverJTanner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone wants to do this on PS5, you can message me and we can get sessions going.

A

arms dealer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can I merge a car to my buzzard that is in my MOC? Pretty sure it will work but not sure how to save it.
Did you ever try this? You might be able to save by forcing it into LSC using "Caged In in LSC" method?

A

arms dealer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Vehicles in MOC dosent Transfer the Parts/Colors/Rims or whatever
So if the Mors Mutual Vehicle was recalled from the MOC, when you respawn with the vehicle, it does not have the donor parts/colors/rims applied? That's unfortunate but thanks for the update!

Carbenated

Carbenated

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone on ps4 want to test if still working? Cant find a random as I have been.

Top Bottom
Login
Register