What's new

Patched *EASY* Car 2 Car Merge (1-4 Players)

InDoFrOsTyNuGzZ

InDoFrOsTyNuGzZ

Reaction score
Sin$
To rinse and repeat do u need to start over in the car meet ?
no just make it so you can go in mod shop change 1 thing then repeat

Deadline Em

Deadline Em

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How did they patch it?
Post automatically merged:

Have you restarted your game?
I did, actually. I merged a few, ran two bogdans and merged more, i have pics too. Attempting to do it now, so ill post an update.
I do not use anawack in the beginning, start the sprint, wait for countdown, EWO, respawn and drive to water edge, call mors mutual, hover over the car and drive into the water, press x when the screen flashes black and white. after you respawn you should be in your other car you repaired at mors. then you anawack out of the mission and go to LSC (most cars) or your MOC, or your helper can anawack out for you.

EDIT: I tested it with a bennys car this time (Itali GTB Custom as Donor Car) on a Benefactor Krieger, worked like a charm first time no issues

Last edited:
2 Fuego

2 Fuego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This says 1-4 players… I can do this solo?

1 up to 4 players can merge, you need at least one person in the sprint with you, can be a random player in a public lobby so technically you could do it solo but the sprint won’t start until somebody joins

AndyBoi

AndyBoi

Reaction score
Sin$
I've been trying to merge F1s to cars using the older variant of this method and through BEFF. F1 Wheels never transfer.
Im merging from a F1 Car (DR1) not a premerged "regular" car. Does it need to be a specific F1 Car and wheel type, or does it have to be a "reg" car with F1s on already that you merge? Cus on tutorials i've only seen people merge regular cars with F1s on already. On Xbox One.

2 Fuego

2 Fuego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been trying to merge F1s to cars using the older variant of this method and through BEFF. F1 Wheels never transfer.
Im merging from a F1 Car (DR1) not a premerged "regular" car. Does it need to be a specific F1 Car and wheel type, or does it have to be a "reg" car with F1s on already that you merge? Cus on tutorials i've only seen people merge regular cars with F1s on already. On Xbox One.

With this method just bring your F1 car (DR1) inside the car meet and continue from Step 1.
The F1 wheels (and everything else from your F1 car aka your donor car) will transfer to the car you repair on your Mors Mutual list on Step 4.

- Just to be clear it does not require a specific F1 car or wheel type

Edit: Don’t use stock wheels :smile:

Last edited:
InDoFrOsTyNuGzZ

InDoFrOsTyNuGzZ

Reaction score
Sin$
can i ask you y you are trying todo it through beff?

FirstSgtKila

FirstSgtKila

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone able to help me do this? My friends are not glitchers and are pretty noob when it comes to GTA.
If ya can then add me
P.S I'm on PS5
RavenWoodGeneral

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
With this method just bring your F1 car (DR1) inside the car meet and continue from Step 1.
The F1 wheels (and everything else from your F1 car aka your donor car) will transfer to the car you repair on your Mors Mutual list on Step 4.

- Just to be clear it does not require a specific F1 car or wheel type

Actually, they can't be stock F1 wheels, they need to be custom F1s. If you use the stock F1 wheels on a donor, it'll just be default stock rims on the car after merge.

He may have been using the stock rims on a F1.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually, they can't be stock F1 wheels, they need to be custom F1s. If you use the stock F1 wheels on a donor, it'll just be default stock rims on the car after merge.

Well, that explains why sometimes they transfer and sometimes they don’t

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, that explains why sometimes they transfer and sometimes they don’t
I've done that mistake before. Also helps with merging if your f1 is a donor and it has painted stock rims or you don't want f1s on a car, just select stock tires. It'll always revert to whatever cars stock tires. So if you want f1 tires to transfer, make sure the donor car(f1 car in this case) has any f1 rims equipped that you like except for stock f1 rims. Stock wheels are the same value for all cars and vehicles, so those values always result the same, that's why you can't transfer the unique stock wheels from other vehicles onto others(ex. Halftrack back tires, Tornado rat rod, vigilante, etc).

I can't say anything for PC tho, not sure how it works on there but I don't think f1s transfer from merges(I may be wrong about this, not sure) on PC. I only know with consoles.

2 Fuego

2 Fuego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Wasn’t aware of that, good to know

F

Futo

Reaction score
Sin$
Odd thing while doing it last night I found was I did 2 Merryweather Mesas-one with F1s (donor was an earlier made Futo) one with Bennys (Glendale Custom donor). Both started out as hardtop on Mesas, both ended up topless and cageless, yet the pther guy merging did one and it stayed hardtop on/exocage on. So something about bodymods or possibly liverys (both of my donors had liverys-his was just a solid color now that i think about it) can change the preset values as well.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Can I merge a car to my buzzard that is in my MOC? Pretty sure it will work but not sure how to save it.

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Odd thing while doing it last night I found was I did 2 Merryweather Mesas-one with F1s (donor was an earlier made Futo) one with Bennys (Glendale Custom donor). Both started out as hardtop on Mesas, both ended up topless and cageless, yet the pther guy merging did one and it stayed hardtop on/exocage on. So something about bodymods or possibly liverys (both of my donors had liverys-his was just a solid color now that i think about it) can change the preset values as well.
It varies on the mods you have applied to the donor car. Different bodystyles/parts will merge from the donor car. Whatever values are set for each part, carry over. For example an elegy with the glitched removed spoiler and stock parts will get you a vehicle with everything removed. Same thing applies when using a party bus with all parts removed as a donor. If the party bus has all the parts, it'll pretty much add all the extras(Stratum/Sandler can get all extras using this for example). Check the liveries and merging thread for the spreadsheets so you can acquire what you want.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It varies on the mods you have applied to the donor car. Different bodystyles/parts will merge from the donor car. Whatever values are set for each part, carry over. For example an elegy with the glitched removed spoiler and stock parts will get you a vehicle with everything removed. Same thing applies when using a party bus with all parts removed as a donor. If the party bus has all the parts, it'll pretty much add all the extras(Stratum/Sandler can get all extras using this for example). Check the liveries and merging thread for the spreadsheets so you can acquire what you want.
Anyone have a link to the merging thread with the spreadsheets? I never fully understood how it worked.

Top Bottom
Login
Register