What's new

Patched *EASY* Car 2 Car Merge (1-4 Players)

2 Fuego

2 Fuego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is basically a faster workaround to the Mors Mutual method.

Founder: ???

Requirements:
Car Meet Membership
Donor Car
Helper

Setup:
- Destroy the personal vehicles that you want to merge the mods onto
- Bring donor car inside LS car meet

Glitch:
1. Start or join a sprint (Host + anyone who joins the sprint CAN merge)

2. When you spawn in the sprint just take the EWO (Interaction menu)

3. Drive behind the LS car meet, down to the deep part of the river (or any body of water deep enough to destroy the donor car)

4. Call Mors Mutual, just hover over the car you want to merge and leave the insurance menu up

5. Now drive the donor car into the deep water, when your screen changes to “black and white” quickly select (A or X) to repair the car on your Mors Mutual list
(The water must be deep enough to destroy the donor car)

Minimal timing involved; the goal is to repair the car on your insurance list AFTER the water destroys your donor car quickly BEFORE you are forced to respawn

*Now MAKE SURE you save it before you leave the session*

A) Have the helper leave the session, then drive to LSC and make a purchase on the car you merged

B) Have the helper leave the session, then simply drive the car you merged into your MOC with PV storage in bay 3

C) Anyone complete the sprint, then drive to LSC and make a purchase on the car you merged

D) Use targeting mode alerts, (accept 1st decline 2nd) then start the job on your map (Fairway Drive) to open LSC while the sprint is still active to make a purchase on the car you merged

Done

Video by: @SA_GARCIA25_YT

Last edited:
Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
To rinse and repeat do u need to start over in the car meet ?

Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It clearly says in the OP this is a faster workaround to method you linked
(Literally the first line of text)
FYI the host cannot merge in the OG method, this method allows the host to merge.
Extra funny cause his name is gtadumdum...... Hahahahahahaha

MagGlitch

MagGlitch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
New patch released an hour or 2 ago and apparently part of the patch was for LSCM merge, anyone restarted and checked?

Last edited:
S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn i get banned rockstar patches tons of glitches. Guess i better stop mouthing off. Someone at rockstar must be sweet on me. Haha. Lol just a coincidence.
But man they went after everything damn near. They really should just enable all wheels on all vehicles. Would probably be helpful with the clipping on the f1s.
And really every car should be able to have benny wheels. Even if you need an autoshop or arena to do it. Or (sorry last gen) haos shop. I see they left godmode alone though. Hehe.

itzgtaking

itzgtaking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How did they patch it?
Post automatically merged:

Have you restarted your game?
people putting out on looking for group post on xbox saying it is not patched don't know if it is true or not

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
people putting out on looking for group post on xbox saying it is not patched don't know if it is true or not
Lol maybe its not on next gen? Or maybe they just havent succeeded yet? Or maybe they didnt try at all? Still should be a normal game mechanic.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
alot of people saying it works
Good maybe they will leave some alone for us. I havent been able to do the merges mostly due to schedule conflicts with my normal glitch buddy. Maybe I ll finally get some merged cars.

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Good maybe they will leave some alone for us. I havent been able to do the merges mostly due to schedule conflicts with my normal glitch buddy. Maybe I ll finally get some merged cars.
If your on Series, you can shoot me a PM if ya need someone.

2 Fuego

2 Fuego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just tested again right now and it worked

I could not get this to work after the patch last night, but now this morning with the new Bennys Brioso 300 release it’s working again lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register