What's new

Patched EASY AVENGER MERGE GLITCH in GTA 5 ONLINE [GIVE MODDED AVENGER TO FRIENDS] 1.45

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It’s just a matter of time until we get the stuff on XB1 too I think
Yeah I was just like you sitting and thinking for 1 year and nothing happened so I switched...

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I was just like you sitting and thinking for 1 year and nothing happened so I switched...
I won’t switch haha
All my friends here a here
It might take a while but once people break the Xbox we‘ll get that stuff

MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thursday January 31st...10:40pm Eastern Time.

Still Working!

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Just tried this on a new account: Full pot first try. Still working like a charm. Thanks OP!

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just received the modded avenger from mysticmunk. Amazing guy !! Thanks a lot for the gift .... confirmed working on 1.46 Feb 13 2019

Thanks for this awesome glitch

MystikMunk420 !! correction :smile:

Last edited:
BubbaStrubba

BubbaStrubba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems to be patched not working now yesterday it did

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
We failed 5 times before we figured out the little tips to make it work first try.

Make sure you do not have a personal vehicle on the map anywhere. Make sure you tap triangle once then tap and hold as your getting in friends avenger. Once in spam right dpad and you should get the alert (top left) to modify the avenger...tap and twice to enter armor and change it once quickly before you get kicked from the avenger. If you get that far...exit all from facility, call our your (new) avenger and confirm its the new one. If it is, send it back. Swap characters to save it (not sure if that's necessary but I did it)
Wow, just would ot work on one of my chars. Untill I saw this and returned my car so I had no PV on the map. After that it worked first try, lol :biggrin: Thanks MystikMunk420 MystikMunk420 :thumbsup::thumbsup:

D

deathr0llQC

Reaction score
Sin$
dayuumm never tought someone would still be helpfull in this online GTA world nice of you, wish i crossed your path MystikMunk420 MystikMunk420 , im so damn poor never could do any glitch since i dont have any friends playing gta online :/ haha
add me up if yall want i still play alot, D deathr0llQC

Kapricorn53

Kapricorn53

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
didnt play for 6 months or so...so the skulls avenger is available now aye?.... would love to get one , still got rockstar ones...

Kapricorn53

Kapricorn53

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone got the sessanta-nova multi coloured livery?

Rogueganggang

Rogueganggang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone knw why the menu does not show up when my buddy slides into drivers seat? We followed video. Menu not showing to change anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register