What's new

Patched Easy 80K - 150K profit from Arena War Discount Vehicles

A

A6464

Reaction score
Sin$
I just realized that you can do this with the $6,000 "Rat-Loader" which is the cheaper, rusty Rat-Truck, and it still for the same amount, transforms into the Apocalypse Sasquatch. It sells for $922K but you buy the base car for $6K instead of $37.5K or $28K. So you spend $772K then sell for $922K that is $150k profit.
If you're using this to invest in some "ready to sell later" Apocalypse Sasquatches, the saving / profit adds up.

G

gtao

Reaction score
Sin$
If you upgrade the engine bay on the rat truck to chromed v8 for $1k, you can sell for an additional $20k after upgrading to apocalypse variant, so around ~170k profit instead.

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
People missing a key point on this one. Its easy af, fast, solo, and only requires Arena shop and less than a Mil. Yeah, GTA is over 6 years old. Yeah everyone is sitting on 9 figures. Yeah you already own everything. But this is perfect for getting an alt account some quick easy cash to buy the properties needed to do more lucrative glitches, experiment, troll, whatever.

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
People missing a key point on this one. Its easy af, fast, solo, and only requires Arena shop and less than a Mil. Yeah, GTA is over 6 years old. Yeah everyone is sitting on 9 figures. Yeah you already own everything. But this is perfect for getting an alt account some quick easy cash to buy the properties needed to do more lucrative glitches, experiment, troll, whatever.

That's the point for posting this glitch lol

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

Lol I set up my alts when sp2mp was going. I'd rather use a 2nd console and run act2 than sell cars for 150k. But whatever floats their boat I guess...

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol I set up my alts when sp2mp was going. I'd rather use a 2nd console and run act2 than sell cars for 150k. But whatever floats their boat I guess...

Some people don't own a 2nd console. So if they have alt accounts and no friends they need to do things like this for some sort income, no matter how much any amount money that's profit is better than nothing

Last edited:
D

dannypl82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Some people don't own a 2nd console. So if they have alt accounts and no friends they need to do things like this for some sort income, no matter how much any amount money that's profit is better than nothing
defo agree my son just moved from ps4 had everything and over 100 million too and swapped ps4 for xbox one cause most his friends have crap xbox lol and this glitch is great he made over 5 million in a week and yes he wouldn't listen to me now dupe detected but still can sell a car every other day lol he now has some things that's important in game like mk2 lol

pastysmasher

pastysmasher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just smashed the hell out of this. Then an hour later I get this:

"We are tracking you as a possible cheater. Behave yourself of else" lol

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The thing is I don't even see how they can call it cheating. It's a straight up legit way to make money.

I kind of is cheating as you're exploiting discounts. Wouldn't worry I get that message, and they don't do anything

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$

Like Mnx said, not everyone has the luxury of owning 2 consoles, nor the skill/ability to make it through Act 2 while controlling 2 characters in a short time to make it worthwhile. Hell, I have friends who can barely make it through controlling one. :roflmao: All I'm saying is there are players and accounts on many different levels and it's nice to have options.

Top Bottom
Login
Register