Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikey

Mikey

Experienced Member
Bright Idea Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
This game needs them. All classic games had them we need to continue that trend, The hidden skulls were amazing in halo 2 and halo 3. One of my favorites is the scarab guns in halo 2. even halo 1 had some real funny ones.

TheBestKilleR

TheBestKilleR

ChiKKen Swoup
Mythical Veteran CotM Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe they revealed the first easter egg in the game, youtube "Conan Halo 4" if you'd like to check it out.
and i agree Halo 2 scarab gun easter egg was badass...it takes a while to get it but its fun

Scrublenaut

SnipeHawk731

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I loved finding the skulls and terminals in Halo 3 and I hope they bring some sort of cool easter eggs into the campaign.

Halo 4

Halo 4

Lovin' that H4?
Reaction score
Sin$
Mikey

Mikey

Experienced Member
Bright Idea Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Well on this podcast I'm about to link below, someone asked a question if there are going to be little Easter eggs for us, and Josh Holmes basically said there were going to be, not glitches (since they want it to be bug-free) but they'll include Easter eggs |
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/podcasts/archive/2012/05/03/special-edition-podcast-halo-4.aspx

Go to 19:40 to hear them talk about it..
Big free, lmao. Kinda wish they had them like in halo 2. Like jumping on buildings and stuff to get a big ball or.something.

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think they plan on stopping easter eggs. They make the game so much more enjoyable :smile:

Mikey

Mikey

Experienced Member
Bright Idea Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think they plan on stopping easter eggs. They make the game so much more enjoyable :smile:
But they have to make them where you have to get ontop of a certain building our through hidden passages not in the map. They usually do a pretty good job with them so I'm not that worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register