What's new

Patched Easter Egg on lockdown... MW3 Zombies?

• Thread starter Black Ops NEWS
  • Start date
  • Views 12,316
The Hybrid

The Hybrid

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
In MW2 there were teddy bears not only in multiplayer but all over the place in campaign. On Hornet's Nest after clearing out the first bit of enemies by the radio tower and you're able to move up, to the northeast is the most hidden bear in the game behind a few plants in an alleyway. A bear is sitting on the table with bloody paintings next to it.

Brl1214

Brl1214

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They were actually added because one of the developers daughters i think passed away from cancer and she had a teddy bear so they have been adding them to iw games since call of duty started.

Jimmy

Jimmy

!rolldice 5
Retired
EotM FotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
They were actually added because one of the developers daughters i think passed away from cancer and she had a teddy bear so they have been adding them to iw games since call of duty started.
I also heard about this, but I couldn't retrieve a source.

I

Im Trickscoping

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How exactly do people find stuff like this? Do they just spend their day in spectator mode, hovering around the map and run into stuff like this. I mean really think about, how the hell could someone find something like that?!

W

Wheez1026

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How exactly do people find stuff like this? Do they just spend their day in spectator mode, hovering around the map and run into stuff like this. I mean really think about, how the hell could someone find something like that?!

that's exactly what they do.

V

vstrong50

Reaction score
Sin$
the term "Easter Egg" sure gets thrown around WAY too much.

Learn the definition.

Hardstyle 7s

Hardstyle 7s

Contributor
Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
There is your answer its repsect for the dead its not a hint to nothing.

Top Bottom
Login
Register