What's new

Solved Easter egg new map ????

• Thread starter Shadow Maori
  • Start date
  • Views 394
S

Shadow Maori

Reaction score
Idk if this ha already being posted but in the upper courtyard if u go up to the tower on the left it will take to a symbol on the wall I shot it with the wraith of the ancients and I picked up this part thing and it said complete the quest or something like that ????

T

TRaWWo

Reaction score
I found two of them but could not find lightning bolt and horses symbols we looked all over so far

S

Shadow Maori

Reaction score
Ho
I found two of them but could not find lightning bolt and horses symbols we looked all over so far
horses is by the pyrimind going up to the bow and arrow

G

Glendrix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have found two arrows by now. one arrow spawns at the tower at the end of the staircase. shot it with the bow. the other arrow type spawn down with the pyramide after you have activated 4 pictures. thats all i know for now.

M

mrpwned

Reaction score
I found all the arrows, just need 1 more person to pick up last arrow

G

Glendrix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you mean the Wolfes then they are on the stairs up towards the Bow. You have to activate 4 paintings first, before they spawn. The lightning is up with the Bastian. if you look with the back against the Pack-A-Punch area, then you can see 2 towers. The tower on the right has a dragon on top. shot that with the bow and the arrows would spawn in front. i dont know how to get the last one.

Top Bottom