Altruism

Altruism

Selena Gomez <3
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Omg! I found something (I think)!

Skip to 3:19
He says
I advise, I mean coming up against George, that you really kind of watch what he does. And you learn about the various ways to interact with him, because there is not just one. You know, there is something for those people with the instinct to kill him, go for it. You know, its gonna work out in the end, hopefully. But there's also other ways that you can deal with him, that don;t necessarily mean wasting your ammo. So I ould just watch him.

My video:
This is my first commentary so don't hate.

D

dudeeitsbrian

Reefer Smoker
Reaction score
Omg! I found something (I think)!

Skip to 3:19
He says

My video:
This is my first commentary so don't hate.

i dont understand what this is. you're just wasting the wunderwaffe, the hint in the trailer (i'm fairly sure) was talking about killing george using only the sickle (no ammo). i dont understand what you are trying to say about how he gets pissed off and he doesnt get pissed off, you need to annunciate a little bit because you are just mumbling and its almost impossible to decipher what the point of this video is.

xVitalz

TCX xVitalz

Keep Dreamin'
Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Decent find but i dont quite think that's it because it could just be that the model of the stage light isn't registered completely to george. You should of tried shooting the stage light with another gun
wink.gif

G

GreezyTingz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no point the secret Easter egg is non existent, this guy tries to say George doesn't get mad when you shoot his light but he clearly does since whenever he actually hits the light it goes right through the light into george's stomach then he yells.

People are going to keep spamming these boards about this until the next map pack comes out, since Treyarc isn't going to tell you if anything else actually needs to be found and kids these days have way to much time on there hand.

C

Chrisey b

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont understand what this is. you're just wasting the wunderwaffe, the hint in the trailer (i'm fairly sure) was talking about killing george using only the sickle (no ammo). i dont understand what you are trying to say about how he gets pissed off and he doesnt get pissed off, you need to annunciate a little bit because you are just mumbling and its almost impossible to decipher what the point of this video is.

I think they were referring more to the fact that for those who wish to kill him to go for it but do not be lulled into the idea that that is all u can do with him. He said there is more than 1 way to interact with him other than kill him??? But I agree on the video...waste of there time and mine lol...

Top Bottom