• Thread starter DevaAndXenon
  • Start date
  • Views 1,081
DevaAndXenon

DevaAndXenon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I am starting A team of people to search for easter eggs on Battle Field 4, we will be mainly focusing on 2 easter eggs, The megladon easter egg and the Yeti Easter egg, Paracel Storm and Golmud Railway. We will be talking/searching for other easter eggs, of course. My gamertag is UnrealiJasper, Thanks guys! 
I've found A lot of evidence related to both of the main focus easter eggs, already.

D

Deleted member 504779

There's a time and place for everything.
Grizzled Veteran Tutorial Creator Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I am starting A team of people to search for easter eggs on Battle Field 4, we will be mainly focusing on 2 easter eggs, The megladon easter egg and the Yeti Easter egg, Paracel Storm and Golmud Railway. We will be talking/searching for other easter eggs, of course. My gamertag is UnrealiJasper, Thanks guys! 
I've found A lot of evidence related to both of the main focus easter eggs, already.

Yeti?

DevaAndXenon

DevaAndXenon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, there has been rumors of A Yeti on Golmud Railway.

DevaAndXenon

DevaAndXenon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No. 
I didn't specify which easter egg I had A lot of evidence for, I was speaking in the general outlook of the task.

DevaAndXenon

DevaAndXenon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't specify which easter egg I had A lot of evidence for, I was speaking in the general outlook of the task.

DevaAndXenon

DevaAndXenon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Generally speaking or is there any specific easter egg you would like to know about?

DevaAndXenon

DevaAndXenon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Megladon easter egg evidence or significance to things I have found: When A storm arrives and you damage the wind mill with the boat directly next to it, the boat then starts heading towards the shore, it then crashes and A light will appear next to it, 4 lights that aren't attached to anything(Not sure if it has any significance). On Goldmun Railway, I have found pictures of A ship with some sort of creature or thing splashing water next to the ship, you can half of its body.
Yet easter egg evidence: There are A total of 8 radio beacons on the map. I've appeared to have spotted A figure far out of the map with my sniper rifle that looks like some sort of human/creature, I've also encountered paintings of beasts in the small homes at point A and point B. 
I am still working on the Hainan Resort ship easter egg.

A

ALEX7DX

Reaction score
Sin$
Megladon easter egg evidence or significance to things I have found: When A storm arrives and you damage the wind mill with the boat directly next to it, the boat then starts heading towards the shore, it then crashes and A light will appear next to it, 4 lights that aren't attached to anything(Not sure if it has any significance). On Goldmun Railway, I have found pictures of A ship with some sort of creature or thing splashing water next to the ship, you can half of its body.
Yet easter egg evidence: There are A total of 8 radio beacons on the map. I've appeared to have spotted A figure far out of the map with my sniper rifle that looks like some sort of human/creature, I've also encountered paintings of beasts in the small homes at point A and point B. 
I am still working on the Hainan Resort ship easter egg.

About the Hainan ship, you know it was found, right ?

Top Bottom
Login
Register