Reaction score
Sin$
what is the easiest way to gain EXP ?

L

LiL BeZeRk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah they are both right Search and Destroy or HeadQuarters get your EXP up the fastest.

A

AfT3Rm4Th122

Reaction score
Sin$
Another way to help gain EXP, would be too max out all weapons challenges. Like the M16 challenges you could gain up to 1000 EXP. Well basically all weapons challenges you could get 1000 EXP. Try that along with Search and Destroy, and HQ.

I

IDUnavailable

Reaction score
Sin$
SnD if you're really good.

HQ if you're bad to average.

You'll get tons of quick points if you do good in SnD, but overall, most people would probably get more from HQ. Especially on... :cry2:... Shipment. Oh god, I have such horrible luck on Shipment. Seems like I always die 10 times in a row right off the bat due to cooked grenades, before finally starting to do good and finishing in 1st/2nd.

And didn't they fix boosting in the last patch? I heard someone in a game a few days ago complaining about them fixing it.

xXSniperGodXx

xXSniperGodXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would say HQ if you are good enough to get 30-60 kills a game. I normall average 50 kills and under 15 deaths per game in HQ and if you win you get the extra 250 EXP. Normall I get 700-900 EXP per game in HQ and I like it a lot better than S&D only because you have the chance to get a lot more kills.

I

IDUnavailable

Reaction score
Sin$
How much are kills and assists worth in HQ games? 5 or 10 for kills, 1 or 2 for assists? I can't recall, haven't played a HQ game in quite awhile.

But wiping out the other team a couple times in a SnD game is easy exp. We'll say you kill 5 people each round because you're just that awesome, and you win all 3 rounds (it's 3, right? I play SnD even less than HQ), that's 250 exp a round, then 3 rounds give you 750 exp just from one game, not counting challenges/bonus exp/exp from SnD related objectives. Comparable to getting 150 kills with a gun for the 1000 exp with only around 15.

Of course, even if you're really good, you probably won't get that many unless you're lucky enough to get everyone before your teammates. ^_^

SnD gives faster exp if you do good IMO, just because the games are really short, especially if you do really well, and a HQ game to get a comparable amount of exp would take much longer.

Although now that I think about it, the extra kills from HQ games mean you'll probably be getting more gun challenges and other challenges completed from playing them...

Hmmmmm....

D

DaRkRaZ0r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Play Search and Destroy. But you need to get some kills though. I average most of the time like 800 EXP per game from game not from bonuses. Kills are 50 EXP, Arming and Disarming the bomb are 100 EXP each. But don't just run up and be like a maniac cause u get 1 life per round. So like most of the time i get almost 1000 EXP per game if im doing good.

G

gangstafun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I gained 45 level's in less then 24hrs(not playing the whole 24 hours obviously) playing search and destroy.

R

ri_ha

Reaction score
Sin$
Force host on shipment.

i get 700 - 1000 xp per game + lots of kills = quick 150 kills for 1000 xp more.

G

gangstafun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ri_ha said:
Force host on shipment.

i get 700 - 1000 xp per game + lots of kills = quick 150 kills for 1000 xp more.

How do you force host?

C

coachdent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hardcore Search and Destroy. Play hardcore deathmatch to quickly get your red dot sights and finish off the 250 point achievements (martydom, last stand, survivor, etc).

Lastly, switch guns. Get your 1000 point thresholds for a gun and then move on to another. You get 100 points for 25 kills and a red dot, 500 points and silencer for 50 and then 1000 and an ACOG for 1000.

Top Bottom
Login
Register