What's new

Patched EASIEST SOLO DUPLICATION EVER! No Recent Activity, No Friend in targeting mode!!!

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
So, yeah... alot of glitches are being unpatched these days.

This is another one of them.
Possibly the only currently working glitch that doesn't involve the targeting mode crap!

Original founder.. TutoFacileFR

I couldn't find the original thread but from what i remember it was difficult to understand and the only video was in French.

Things you need...

Facility full of cars (doesn't matter what cars)
Spawn point set to garage with elegy RH8 inside
Another garage containing car you want to duplicate.
CUSTOM PLATES!

Steps...

1. Go outside facility with car you want to duplicate.
2. Drive in and get the facility full alert and accept it.
3. Quickly press pause and go to Online>find new session/join friends.
4. When you respawn, select the car you want to replace.

Done!

To rinse and repeat, accept a DD heist invite, go outside and order your car. Then go again.

TIPS AND TRICKS...

If it isn't working when finding a new session, try to join friends instead.

Apparently this works much better if you start inside the facility each time. If you start outside, you'll fail more often.

Method by GlitchSquad GlitchSquad working on PS4...
I got the perfect method for PS4, hit it 4 times back to back with this now (struggled with people from communities or with finding new session via pause menu big time):

- Have any app (headset companion, youtube, netflix or spotify) on your PS4 and launch it once, so it's at the most front of your apps/games..
- Start GTA and do everything until the step with the facility full alert
- Accept facility full alert, instantly press PS Button, once to the right (the app should be there), spam X until the app starts
- As soon as the app started press PS button, go back to GTA and spam X instantly
- You'll join a new session and spawn in the garage with the replacement menu up

Another method by SEPTIM00SE ...
You never actually have to leave the session to do this

Use the "Join Crew Members" option, but make sure you're in a crew by yourself. It'll throw you up into the sky, back down into the same session in your garage with the replace menu. Makes it a bit quicker.

Thanks to aldea002 for this image.
This is the sweet spot. The moment when you should be hitting join new session...

Video...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1354164

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol this is what tuto wrote when he released this glitch but anyways I guess he changed his tutorial to a hard one

Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I was just about to ask in tutos post if joining a new session (xb1) or suspend app for ps4 would work vs joining a friend haha.

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I was just about to ask in tutos post if joining a new session (xb1) or suspend app for ps4 would work vs joining a friend haha.
Yeah. This is the way I always did it. I didn't notice tutos thread until after I'd done this one.

sandkingxl

sandkingxl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks Earni you're the best! I can restart my xb1 now lol (had it in creator mode for a week still doing the v1 glitch making a dupe every time I sell one)

M

Mulsanne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I must say the way you represented it is very nice! I can understand more this thread :wink: Thanks

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
What’s the timing with this? Doing all steps, joining new session very quickly- but just spawning in garage with no replace menu..

K

Kumu72

Reaction score
Sin$
Having the same issue.. just spawns into garage with no replace option.. I'm doing it rapid!

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I spawn normal in new session does not let me choose care to replace
Sometimes it happens unfortunately. If it takes a long time to find new session it sometimes fails.
Try doing it in free aim, the sessions tend to be smaller so loads up quicker.

R

ripris

Reaction score
Sin$
Can't get it to work for me on xb1. It never asks me to replace a vehicle when I load back into a new session.

TommyGramz413MMBZ

TommyGramz413MMBZ

Reaction score
Sin$
Sometimes it happens unfortunately. If it takes a long time to find new session it sometimes fails.
Try doing it in free aim, the sessions tend to be smaller so loads up quicker.
I'm in free aim tried spawning in 3 diff garages maybe just my luck.

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't work, I'm in free aim.. 4th time now, no menu when spawning in garage

Top Bottom
Login
Register