What's new

Solved Easiest Method of Spoofing MAC Address on RGH

Rebug7s

Rebug7s

Reaction score
Sin$
I recently got an RGH, I bought a lifetime stealth with OG stealth from RippedRobby and GoldenModz bought all of my unshared KVs keep getting banned (7 have been banned in two days, all purchased from BlasterKVs). I also bought Project XDX so I believe it doesnt have a KV stealer in the tool. I hardly use homebrew apps and I have never used one online, and everytime I get KV banned I clear my drive's cache and also delete and create new XBL accounts. I've came to the conclusion that my problem might be that my MAC Address is probably flagged and I want to change it. What is the easiest method to spoof my MAC Address without me having to use my original NAND dump because I do not have that.

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
:/ aww really? should i refund if i can? also do you know how i can spoof my mac address without my original nand?
You should definitely refund and buy a service like NiNJA where
  1. Your kv lasts a year (mine has, so have a lot of other users)
  2. You don't need to mac spoof
  3. You only need to pay for 1 kv per year or even less
  4. It has good bypasses and offhost for cod games and a cool gta menu
You can probably spoof it by dumping your nand using 360 nand flasher then opening it in jrunner or something but you won't need to if you have NiNJA

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
ill maybe buy ninja in the future but currently i am financially unable
Paying for lifetime on the server you pay for isn't worth it. I'd recommend using free ones if you aren't buying ninja because they are basically all the same.

Top Bottom
Login
Register