What's new

Patched EASIEST GIVE CARS TO FRIENDS GLITCH OUT!!! "NEW METHOD" (OPPRESSOR METHOD!)

FreightTrainWTF

FreightTrainWTF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok guys today i have a method you can use for the solo money glitch or the give cars to friends glitch. this method is by far the easiest method out and it's even better than the deluxo method. so check out my video and drop a like cause i know everyone and their mothers are going to post this bomb method!

Found by: FreightTrainWTF, TutoFacileFrance & Lost Glitches (If you don't see your name here it's because i didn't use the step you found)

Requirements
Facility (Must Be Full Of Cars)
Oppressor
MOC (With Personal Vehicle Storage)

Steps
1. Request & Position the MOC near the Facility
2. Request your Oppressor
3. Drive to the facility and get the full garage alert.
4. Press the PS button to get to the dashboard. (for X1 press Xbox guide button)
5. Then Go Back to GTA and the alert will be gone.
6. Drive about 40-50 feet away from the facility on the side and make sure there is a lip to launch off.
7. Hold the gas and go as fast as you can from 40-50 feet away from the side of the facility and hold down on the left analog right when you are going to launch off the edge of the facility and you will go in the air and get the alert.
8. Wait a few seconds and then accept the alert.
9. Get off the bike and kill yourself.
10. request Oppressor and extend the wings
11. Drive up to the MOC and you will get a black screen automatically.
12. PS4 users need to start a recent activity and then decline the alert to get out of the black screen.
Xbox users need to join someone in a different targeting mode. accept the first alert and decline the second.
13. Once you do that and you can drive & you need to position yourself on the side of the facility about 40-50 feet away again in front of a lip to launch of the facility.
14. Hold down the gas and pull down on the left analog stick to launch in the air. (if you were positioned correctly you will always get the alert in the air.)
15. Wait a few seconds and accept the alert. This time it will kick you off the bike automatically and then you need to kill yourself with a bomb or something.
16. When you respawn you can now jump in any friends car and drive it in your facility. (they don't lose their car)

**SOLO** you need to do a few more things instead of jumping into a friends car.
17. Request the car you want to duplicate (Elegy retro will make the most money)
18. Park the car in a space that blocks off the doors so you can teleport in and out of the car.
19. Register with a motorcycle club and go to mc options and hover over the option return vehicle to storage.
20. Hit triangle and x at the same time to teleport into the car and return it to storage(Xbox would be y and a)
21. Drive the car into the facility and replace a car you don't like.

**TO SAVE THESE CARS YOU NEED TO SWITCH TO YOUR OTHER CHARACTER AND THEN BACK TO YOUR MAIN THEN LOAD ONLINE AND YOU CAN DRIVE THOSE CARS. OR YOU CAN JUST CLOSE GTA 5 AND START IT BACK UP**

Last edited:
Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You can do this solo by calling mechanic instead of friends car correct?

FreightTrainWTF

FreightTrainWTF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes but you have to do the bit where you block the doors off and return car to storage at the same time you teleport in with mc options

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow. Another variation of the facility glitch. Pretty soon rockstar is going to wish the never developed the facility!

FreightTrainWTF

FreightTrainWTF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone told me you can do this with a sanchez im testing now cause that would be beast and way bett
Wow. Another variation of the facility glitch. Pretty soon rockstar is going to wish the never developed the facility!
hahahahahaha this **** is so damn easy you can do it one handed i swear lol

Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You should add the steps to make this a solo money glitch before someone makes a new thread and claims "founder" lol.

Nice find though, i feel like this facility gctf is going to turn into the bunker one where it lingers on forever lol.

J

Jasoncutlass85

Glitcher
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow awesome find man! I'm going to try that today seem easy step

FreightTrainWTF

FreightTrainWTF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Another one! Someones definitely been fired at r*, great work :thumbsup:
i updated the steps for the solo money glitch portion of this. im sure all you guys know it already but now some a hole can't say they found it lol.

Is there any glitchers that had their names on this glitch as founder in the past & you feel your name should still be there then hit me up and state your case. i gave credit to those who had something to do with this method. so if i forgot someone let me know

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
i updated the steps for the solo money glitch portion of this. im sure all you guys know it already but now some a hole can't say they found it lol.

Is there any glitchers that had their names on this glitch as founder in the past & you feel your name should still be there then hit me up and state your case. i gave credit to those who had something to do with this method. so if i forgot someone let me know
Please communicate your request ro be included as a founder with FreightTrainWTF FreightTrainWTF via a pm and NOT in this thread. Thanks

iDriveDiesel

iDriveDiesel

Reaction score
Sin$
Not working for me on Xbox. Drive away to jump and once I do the jump alert does not come up. I am in a closed friend session.

FreightTrainWTF

FreightTrainWTF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Please communicate your request ro be included as a founder with FreightTrainWTF FreightTrainWTF via a pm and NOT in this thread. Thanks
oh sorry bro i don't come here often i don't know the rules i guess lol
Not working for me on Xbox. Drive away to jump and once I do the jump alert does not come up. I am in a closed friend session.
if you are going to fast you will not get the alert. if you are going to slow you won't make it across the gap. try it slower but instead of accepting the alert just hit the guide button and then go back to the game to see how far you were.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
oh sorry bro i don't come here often i don't know the rules i guess lol

if you are going to fast you will not get the alert. if you are going to slow you won't make it across the gap. try it slower but instead of accepting the alert just hit the guide button and then go back to the game to see how far you were.
No. U are good with your post. I just want other founders to discuss it with u in a pm.

J

Jasonm2400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im just getting a black infinite loading screen after selecting recent acrivity. No option to accept or deny

J

Jasoncutlass85

Glitcher
Reaction score
Sin$
I did tried your new method and it's works great and easy step!!!

MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this is TOO easy! LOL I am loving these GCTF glitches!
thanks to the founders and the OP and for the tutorial! :smile:

BabyMoses

BabyMoses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This works like a charm, it actually is SUPER EASY, great job again

MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just wanna clarify something quick.
I've always given cars until tonight, now I'm getting some..the ones Im getting have custom plates..do I need to swap them off for my custom playes BEFORE I sell?
Because ifruit send my plate orders to GTA but no matter what I try, the order never gets sent tovlsx just pops up in game..I take my car to LSC...no order...
Can I sell safely with my friends custom plate on? Or must it be swapped?

Top Bottom
Login
Register