What's new

Question Easier way to gain RP in ranked?

• Thread starter xRiddik
  • Start date
  • Views 4,135
xRiddik

xRiddik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey,

Pls don’t judge it’s a mod forum.
Struggling in ranked can anyone help me? :frown: :smile:

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I am not sure, I know there are modding services out there for Apex but I am not sure if those include ranked. Now legitimately I would just say keep practicing and learn the main guns that you use recoil.

xRiddik

xRiddik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I am not sure, I know there are modding services out there for Apex but I am not sure if those include ranked. Now legitimately I would just say keep practicing and learn the main guns that you use recoil.
Hmm I had a feeling someone would say this hmm haha

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Recoil is definitely a learning curve, but so is movement and rotations.

You can master gun control but it means nothing if you sit in place like a duck for the opponents. Getting an understanding of quick strafes and random movements to throw off the enemy shots while still landing your shots will massively help ranked. (More damage, kills, survives = more RP).

And finally, neither of the two above are helpful if your rotation path is straight line beam to center circle every time. Each map has routes that lead to more loot than where you were last, finding those routes is key to ensuring you’re ammo and health supplies are filled and ready for the next fight you encounter.

Oh, of course, third partying. Apex lacks silenced guns, so when you hear fighting sometimes you can rotate and get behind one of the two teams. This will make it easy to pinch one team at a minimum and get a kill or two off. But, be ready to also be third partied constantly.

xRiddik

xRiddik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

You can master gun control but it means nothing if you sit in place like a duck for the opponents. Getting an understanding of quick strafes and random movements to throw off the enemy shots while still landing your shots will massively help ranked. (More damage, kills, survives = more RP).

And finally, neither of the two above are helpful if your rotation path is straight line beam to center circle every time. Each map has routes that lead to more loot than where you were last, finding those routes is key to ensuring you’re ammo and health supplies are filled and ready for the next fight you encounter.

Oh, of course, third partying. Apex lacks silenced guns, so when you hear fighting sometimes you can rotate and get behind one of the two teams. This will make it easy to pinch one team at a minimum and get a kill or two off. But, be ready to also be third partied constantly.
I just wish there was an easier way though
Post automatically merged:

Have been up & down in diamond all over the place hit d1 so many times and just upset I’m back at d3 all over again, just want to hit pred already. :frown:

Last edited:
Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey,

Pls don’t judge it’s a mod forum.
Struggling in ranked can anyone help me? :frown: :smile:
W key everyone.

Now obviously it's different for all the ranks but generally the same overall.

Get early rp and play for end game. End game seems to matter more than ever now with the new ranked changes but you'll still need some rp to break from being negative towards end game. Pick your landing spots and fights wisely and always look for the next zone and a good spot to secure in the zones. Playing with a team you can work well with, communicate with, and vibe with helps tremendously if you have that luxury.

Solo queuing is a whole different story. You have to be the leader of the pack and pray to the Gods you don't get ****** randoms. In the higher ranks you'll want to be using the more meta legends that work well together as you'll notice other teams doing the same. When playing solo I recommend using a legend to help you get out of sticky situations incase your team goes down and you need to get away and rat your heart out.

Also as said above, your gunplay and movement is key. Try not to fight alone but as a team and stay aware of your surroundings and the millionth party coming to finish you. Almost forgot, pay attention to where other teams lands and keep that in mid while you're rotating. Hope this helps, maybe I could post this as a more in depth guide if it does.

Top Bottom
Login
Register