What's new

Patched EASIER SOLO GODMODE WORKAROUND

Wafflespies

Wafflespies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
*****patched both consoles*****

Hey guys. I saw a patched god mode glitches similar to this one but I couldn’t get it to work so I made a 100% working work arround!

Still working as of 7/4/18
I tried ton Xbox and still perfectly working first try.
Gt: parker Spies:wink:

You only need a nightclub and one garage inside!

1. Go down to any garage in your nightclub and hover over exit to nightclub through the elevator.

Xbox:
2. As soon as you click exit to nightclub, click pause, go over to settings, and hover over link Facebook account.

3. Wait until the white loading circle appears at the bottom right apears, then click link Facebook and wait on black alert.

4. Wait until you hear the ding of the elevator. Then back out of the alert and pause menu. You will now be glitching through the map at the airport.

Ps4:
2: As soon as you click exit to nightclub, hover over criminal enterprise starter pack, and wait for loading circle in bottom right.

As soon as loading circle pops up
Recent activity and wait on alert for 5s.
Or
Open criminal enterprise starter pack and click ps button. Wait there for 5s then return to game and exit the starter pack.

(You should be glitching and falling through the map at this point on both consoles.)

5. Run to the ocean and swim up and away from land.

6. Once you reach the surface of the water, call Maryweather and request a boat pickup.

7. Kill the driver and drive yourself onto land.

Boom at this point you are in godmode and not glitching through the map!

Ways to loose godmode:
1. Enter any store such as a clothing store, a convenient store, or LSC.
2. Session hop
3. Enter a job
4. Kill yourself
5. Quit gta
6. Possibly entering properties! Just stay outside in lobby

Video:

Feel free to make your own video showing the glitch but pls give me credit:wink:)

Last edited:
A

AlCervik

Reaction score
Sin$
No need to keep all the events and other's not hidden? Will try this on Xbox later on. Able to change outfits or not?

L

Louise Baron

Reaction score
Sin$
cannot press x to enter nc and pause on ps4, soon has press x it wont allow me to press pause

aka NOCTURN

aka NOCTURN

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I am not getting that alert on PS4.
Do you have to have your FB linked or unlinked?
Mine is NOT linked.

aka NOCTURN

aka NOCTURN

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Not linked
Yeah, like I said, mine is not linked. Still not getting that alert though. Will keep trying different timing.
Have tried going to PS store and Criminal enterprise pack, they don't work at all.

Top Bottom
Login
Register