What's new
CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
So here is a faster simpler solo dupe method with no using mors mutual or blowing up vehicles that has been around for a while and it includes ALL the steps. I found nothing here lol

Requires:
  • Franklins Grove st garage in SP
  • A game saved right after the Minor Turbulance mission, I've tried saves further into the game and they don't seem to work
  • Make sure with online character to set spawn location to a garage in the city or on last location and save it while IN THE CITY
  • MOC,
  • Elegy Retro or upgraded benny's car that costs less than 83k stock with a custom plate
  • Online garages full of faggios/sanchez's (make sure theres no faggios/sanchezs in the mc clubhouse
  • own an MC

SP2MP steps
  1. Load your game save and switch to micheal so you spawn as franklin
  2. get 1 star
  3. when arms up hit pause online/invite only
  4. quickly go to the dashboard and disconnect the internet
  5. go back to game wait for alert
  6. double tap ps button and reconnect internet
  7. go back to the game and wait for a second alert to pop up
  8. accept, wait for quiting session then quickly double tap PS button and disconnect
  9. quickly back to game get the black screen then quickly double tap ps button and reconnect internet
  10. wait on the main dashboard for reconnect
  11. start recent activity
  12. retry connect (if you don't get the retry alert screen restart the game and try again)
  13. load online, sp should split from MP
Duplication steps
  1. Park your moc in the grove street garage parking lot facing the road and detach the trailer then park the truck out of the way
  2. Register as MC
  3. Get your Retro or car your duping out
  4. park the car near the garage doors and get out
  5. walk in the garage and back out
  6. be fast with the next 2 steps or the dupe will brick
  7. use mc menu to return vehicle to storage then request a faggio/sanchez
  8. get in the car which is the dupe and hit dpad to drive it in the moc
  9. drive back out of the moc and repeat from step 4
Vid by Rolleezy

Last edited:
wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
this maybe with getting GTAV for PS4 as one could build up a few garages quick. Wish there was a way to get to Minor Turbulence faster though...

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
this maybe with getting GTAV for PS4 as one could build up a few garages quick. Wish there was a way to get to Minor Turbulence faster though...
ya I know, last time I filled up in a few hours but even skippin every mission took forever lol

T

TheShaitan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Me too, slightly less exhilarating but safer. :wink:

We were warned; don't die! I got killed straight away on my first attempt lol.

Senju007

Senju007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still working... I made mistakes earlier but fixed that and it runs smooth ☺️☺️.
Time to go bed after filling all that garages

C

Cunnyboo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I successfully get SP to MP.. But I can't see the options to register as an MC... Last night.. I was able to register as an MC but I couldn't access the return vehicle options ... What am I doing wrong

Senju007

Senju007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I successfully get SP to MP.. But I can't see the options to register as an MC... Last night.. I was able to register as an MC but I couldn't access the return vehicle options ... What am I doing wrong

I think you should start again and time it well. Make sure when you get Franklin online your online character walks away.

R

Raidens1998

Reaction score
Sin$
Does this work with new sp save? Or it has to be MinorTurbulance mission?

E

Eledari

Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have to use bikes for this glitch? Can you use stock elegys instead of faggios?

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have to use bikes for this glitch? Can you use stock elegys instead of faggios?
sure .... if you wanna wait 5 mins for every taime you need to call the mechanic... that means 5 mins for 1 dupe that takes 30 seconds to make meaning your sitting there 4.5 mins per dupe twiddling your thumbs with nothing to do
Does this work with new sp save? Or it has to be MinorTurbulance mission?
no you need to be passed the mission, mike and trevor need to be exiled from the city

R

Raidens1998

Reaction score
Sin$
sure .... if you wanna wait 5 mins for every taime you need to call the mechanic... that means 5 mins for 1 dupe that takes 30 seconds to make meaning your sitting there 4.5 mins per dupe twiddling your thumbs with nothing to do

no you need to be passed the mission, mike and trevor need to be exiled from the city
Right. Time to play sp missions.

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Right. Time to play sp missions.
you can just die 3 times and skip each section of the missions to fast track it. just buy sticky mines, grenades, rockets, grenade launchers before starting and blow yourself up. each mission has the mission trip and the mission itself to skip sometimes 1 or 2 more.

A

Anonymous143

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm works perfect if you have car in SVW you can do 2 dupe every minute

Top Bottom
Login
Register