What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm works perfect if you have car in SVW you can do 2 dupe every minute
what are you talking about? you don't call the car you are using to dupe lol the step of requesting faggios/sanchez's or rh8's is because those are what you are duping over. you just start with a retro then its a loop, u drive the dupe in the moc, drive out the moc drive the dupe to the garage door, walk in the garage, walk out the garage, return to storage, request next faggio/sanchez/rh8 to dupe over, get in dupe, repeat
if you are requesting a retro from your svw each time you are doing it wrong
you only need to use your original car 1 time to start duping

C

Croz5q

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey so on step 9 of spmp I dont know what Im doing wrong but the game returns me to SP after doing recent activities.

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey so on step 9 of spmp I dont know what Im doing wrong but the game returns me to SP after doing recent activities.
well step 9 is 2 steps before recent activity, but anyway you probably are missing a step within all the disconnects and reconnects or aren't fast enough going from dashboard to game and back on one of the steps. step 9 when you go back to the game to get the black screen has to be done fast. don't even wait just double tap to go back to the game then immediately double tap to go back to the dash board. not 4 taps but double tap, quick pause, double tap

C

Croz5q

Reaction score
Sin$
well step 9 is 2 steps before recent activity, but anyway you probably are missing a step within all the disconnects and reconnects or aren't fast enough going from dashboard to game and back on one of the steps. step 9 when you go back to the game to get the black screen has to be done fast. don't even wait just double tap to go back to the game then immediately double tap to go back to the dash board. not 4 taps but double tap, quick pause, double tap

Thanks for answering. Anyways.. I was doing something wrong. I didnt know I had to wait for the “quitting session” to disappear before disconnecting the internet again in step 8. The problem I have now is that I get a permanent “quitting session” after doing the recent activities step, I dont get a retry prompt. I watched a sp2mp video and it shows “launching session” after the step 8 “quitting session” disappears, It does not show that “launching session” when I do it, or its too fast.

El borracho

El borracho

Reaction score
Sin$
First time poster.
Hi everyone,

I'm having some trouble with the SP2MP steps.
I follow the steps.. having trouble getting past step 5..
  1. Load your game save and switch to micheal so you spawn as franklin
  2. get 1 star
  3. when arms up hit pause online/invite only
  4. quickly go to the dashboard and disconnect the internet
  5. go back to game wait for alert
...at this point I don't get the black screen followed by the alert (like in the OP vid). The alert just disappears and the ps4 goes offline and I'm sitting in the GTA menus. I do it faster, slower.. nada.. I close and restart application to retry, but no luck yet.. any help would be appreciated!

A

Anonymous143

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello brother cb420 I used a elegy retro custom stored in my warehouse because you don’t need to wait 5 minutes for request it and after exit of the garage of franklin I used MC for return car to storage , I call mutual mors and reclaim a car blowed used for duping (rh8 faggio bmx ...) and after just I go in the dupe push r pad and you don’t need to drive out again just exit call the Elegy full custom in warehouse and repeat you win a lot of time

A

Anonymous143

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I use this still because if you don’t call a car blowed when I go with the Elegy full custom behind the MOC I have a message ( the car in moc cannot transfered in your other garage)

C

CynicalCreator2

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I use this still because if you don’t call a car blowed when I go with the Elegy full custom behind the MOC I have a message ( the car in moc cannot transfered in your other garage)
Because used faggios that were in your clubhouse

A

Anonymous143

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes I say brother but it’s not this because my MC Clubhouse is full of oppressor I don’t use it it’s because my car is stored in warehouse ( I don’t know why if you drive a car stored in SVW in the rear of MOC You can’t swap it but if You drive a car stored in SVW in the others garage you can swap it)

I

IamReflex

Reaction score
Sin$
Great find! The only thing that prevents me and probably more people from doing this is the safegame. I use PS4 so no way I can get someone's safegame right? What's the quickest way to grind the lvls? Just go to the mission spots in map and kill yourself 3 times each mission? But I won't have 30k for garage then I guess

A

Anonymous143

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don’t know if the sp mp is patched now when I do it i have a message of error ( 2 times)

C

Cunnyboo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think Glitch is patched... Can't bring Franklin to Online anymore... As I spawn online.. I get an alert there has been an error joint a session... BTW I've duped over 130 cars with this method... So I know exactly what to do.. And I've tried over 6 times now not working

A

Anonymous143

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it’s the same for me ( error message) I think the part SPMP is patched

A

Anonymous143

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Confirm works again I tried to join a friend before the error alert and it worked for me

A

Anonymous143

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just join a friend you don’t see the alert when you have a loading when you spawn it appears and deny it

C

Cunnyboo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just join a friend you don’t see the alert when you have a loading when you spawn it appears and deny it
Bro try to explain better.. When do I join a friend.. After connecting back to the internet? Or after loading online and getting the error message?... When exactly?

A

Anonymous143

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After the long loading you see the yellow circle after accès to gta online join a friend at this moment just before the alert error

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello brother cb420 I used a elegy retro custom stored in my warehouse because you don’t need to wait 5 minutes for request it and after exit of the garage of franklin I used MC for return car to storage , I call mutual mors and reclaim a car blowed used for duping (rh8 faggio bmx ...) and after just I go in the dupe push r pad and you don’t need to drive out again just exit call the Elegy full custom in warehouse and repeat you win a lot of time
thats why then you aren't doing this method, there is no blowing up cars or using moors mutual here you are using apokalypts method. you don't drive your original car to the moc its the dupe you drive in the moc and the reason for driving the dupe back out of the moc is it's the car you use to make the next dupe. when you request a faggio from mc they spawn nearby. when you go in the garage the dupe goes to the parking spot behind the moc and the car u left by the garage door goes to where the faggio spawned, that car is sent to storage before you request the next faggio and take dupe in the moc when u drive in the moc the faggio turns into the dupe. with this method there is no need for svw car or using the mechanic which is why rh8 is not in the OP. this vid from this time does and explains everything perfectly
I think Glitch is patched... Can't bring Franklin to Online anymore... As I spawn online.. I get an alert there has been an error joint a session... BTW I've duped over 130 cars with this method... So I know exactly what to do.. And I've tried over 6 times now not working
Yes it’s the same for me ( error message) I think the part SPMP is patched
not patched until spmp is patched and people having spmp problems I suggesting using that thread for help as it is the actual spmp thread this is just using that glitch to be able to do this dupe method. they will all know its patched and will say so when the time comes

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register