Facility
Moc with PV storage
Bunker
Car you want to dupe
Least 30pisswasser snacks so enough money to buy
DDH set up mission or heist might work
Friend in dtm
Knowledge of the gta map lol
Step 1 put car you wanna dupe in bunker and be in DTM from a friend and enter facility, go to heist board and hover over a ddh set up mission
Then join friend in dtm when it says getting details count to five then launch mission accept first decline second, you should be glitched out.
Step 2 interaction menu turn facility heist board off and on, then go to single player character and decline press left on dpad at DDH BOARD nothing will happen you will be glitched with no mini map done..
Now go to your orbital cannon press right, you won't get a option, when loads into orbit cannon just back out, then to get start menu, drink 8-9 pisswasser and die, spawn outside access start menu go to phone, Internet start button buy snacks pisswasser( if you have TP this will be easy) so now go to your nightclub and get in free elegy faggio, then accelerate car disappears, drink 8-9 pisswasser pass out (if you have TP phone Internet map then tp to bunker and enter)
Enter bunker, enter car in bunker plate will change save it, done lol just one change to other one drive out nightclub then re do from bunker nightclub bunker nightclub

You can also use this method with your hangar instead drive car out of nightclub, go into hangar and fly a helicopter or plane it will disappear maybe get a black screen so join friend DTM and decline second, then back in hangar kill yourself with pisswasser then drive fly bunker or tp to press start and tp to bunker, get into car then tp again to go outside in godmode as you can't save into moc, then save into any garage and you now have a plane or helicopter stored in car spot :smile: also to unglitch and get mini map back go to DDH BOARD AND SPAM LEFT , it will load and you will get a error joining job or accept Martin job on phone but that's luck sometimes just no way of saving aircraft yet

my trick to get to the nightclub quicker from bunker is call assistant for helicopter and fast travel to your office then go maze bank, and to get facility ddh then drive bunker or buzzard

Last edited:
GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
DDH is dooms day heist but I heard the term 'DTM' for different targeting mode the first time..

Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Please explain this sentence?
spawn outside access start menu go to phone, Internet start button buy snacks pisswasser( if you have TP this will be easy)
I don't understand.

J

Jc80

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm gonna add to the dumb questions do you have to have the teleport to be able to put planes in other garages. Also could this work to give aa trailers again?

L

Lankz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm gonna add to the dumb questions do you have to have the teleport to be able to put planes in other garages. Also could this work to give aa trailers again?
Yes unless someone can find a way to get the car that you duped which is your aircraft from the bunker outside without teleporting, as I have tried the heist and that, but there might be a work around for those who can't teleport

J

Jc80

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmmm guess it's time to try to set up the teleport is I still can

The plane would save in the moc right? Could you drink pass out then request vehicle from moc?

L

Lankz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmmm guess it's time to try to set up the teleport is I still can

The plane would save in the moc right? Could you drink pass out then request vehicle from moc?
Worth it if on PS4 and no the plane won't save in moc as I have tried it say this vehicle can't be stored in clubhouse, so maybe at this point you might need a friend to help you to get the aircraft /car outside

J

Jc80

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm so lost lol how would the friend get the plane/car out just drive? Then I'd just have to drink and pass out?

L

Lankz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm so lost lol how would the friend get the plane/car out just drive? Then I'd just have to drink and pass out?
If you drive the duped car /aircraft out of bunker you will freeze, but if you join your green heist or ddh its fine. But then you have to drink til wasted spawn outside or you freeze., so what I'm saying is maybe a friend can help you in a way to store that car/aircraft or at least get it outside so you can drive anywhere to store it if not then it will only work for teleporters, but you can still dupe cars normally

Top Bottom
Login
Register