What's new

Patched *EASIER AND FASTER* FARM DUPE 1 DUPE EVERY 2 MINUTES

S

Se7en11

Resurrected
Reaction score
Sin$
Just successfully did the glitch. Can confirm it’s still working! Sorry about posting my GT earlier, I really didn’t get any messages on Xbox till I did but thanks for the tutorial my man.

Seriously though, matchmaking on here takes too long to find another player. I feel like it’s a dead section but it would be nice to see it more active!

L

Luckyrsol3

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey would any1 know the chances of a money wipe from these duped cars ? Or can i just stock it up ...i did lester glitch and bypassed the wipe by spending it all....but i kinda wanna let the millions rise lol

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey would any1 know the chances of a money wipe from these duped cars ? Or can i just stock it up ...i did lester glitch and bypassed the wipe by spending it all....but i kinda wanna let the millions rise lol
Slim but probably possible. But nah, keep duping and keep the selling rules =)

L

Luckyrsol3

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok cool i suppose i dont loose anything if i keep garages full as possible worth the risk lol thnx

sandkingxl

sandkingxl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok cool i suppose i dont loose anything if i keep garages full as possible worth the risk lol thnx

This is almost all from solo dupe glitches over the last 2 years. Go for it!
txs0u1I.jpg

T

ThuhBadGuy

Reaction score
Sin$
Was doing it at 11:15 or so and got kicked from session. Tried re doing all aspects, can't get back to default bunker any longer. May be patched at step 2 it appears, After you stand close to your friend to enter MOC together, you no longer get the extended black screen and load into default bunker. I kept loading into my 2nd acct MOC as though I was suppose to. Step one still exists, but for me, step 2 is done it appears. May be done with? Let me know if you guys hit it after 12:45 pm PST Please & thanks....

J

justinmadecaden

Reaction score
Sin$
Was doing it at 11:15 or so and got kicked from session. Tried re doing all aspects, can't get back to default bunker any longer. May be patched at step 2 it appears, After you stand close to your friend to enter MOC together, you no longer get the extended black screen and load into default bunker. I kept loading into my 2nd acct MOC as though I was suppose to. Step one still exists, but for me, step 2 is done it appears. May be done with? Let me know if you guys hit it after 12:45 pm PST Please & thanks....
Just tried it and wasnt able to hit. Kept loading into the MOC

SOLID24KGOLD

SOLID24KGOLD

Reaction score
Sin$
Just tried it and wasnt able to hit. Kept loading into the MOC
Same here I was doing it re arrange cars then come back and I don’t spawn in default bunker just stays in. Side the friends after walking in after re invited in

MightyElite

MightyElite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
has anyone tried this recently and know if its still working?

Edit: This is patched instead of spawning inside the default bunker you spawn back in the moc

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register