What's new

EarthZ.

ShouTek

ShouTek

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, i've been working on project.
I don't really have time anymore, so i am trying to sell my project.
I have no idea how much it would cost..

Pictures are over here
If you're interested then add me skype real.way1337

https://www.facebook.com/earthzombies

PCMasterRace

PCMasterRace

Glorious
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks nice man, wouldn't be interested in buying it but best of luck. Also, f*** this guy!

SNgYJ74.jpg

P

pwfdc

Bright Idea Programmer Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not worth buying, however..I'll be glad to take it off your hands and work on it in my free time.

Let me guess, Unity ?
*sneers*

You ain't selling dis.
What do you have against Unity? It's a wonderful engine! :biggrin:

Last edited:
D

DeleteMe1744

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not worth buying, however..I'll be glad to take it off your hands and work on it in my free time.

What do you have against Unity? It's a wonderful engine! :biggrin:

Unity is a great and powerful engine.
What disturbs me is people thinking they actually create professional worthy games when they load a map and render a few 3d models.

P

pwfdc

Reaction score
Sin$
Unity is a great and powerful engine.
What disturbs me is people thinking they actually create professional worthy games when they load a map and render a few 3d models.
Ah, yeah. That's what a lot of people do. It takes a lot to make it so it doesn't have that "Unity feel" in your game. :tongue:

PCMasterRace

PCMasterRace

Glorious
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah, yeah. That's what a lot of people do. It takes a lot to make it so it doesn't have that "Unity feel" in your game. :tongue:
That could be said about any free to use engine, Unity just has a fairly easy learning curve, there's a lot of tutorials out there, far too many Youtubers giving people bad habits and a huge community unlike most other engines out there. It's really the tiny details a lot of people don't take into account that make the game stand out.

Check this out, makes a great point.

Last edited:
P

pwfdc

Reaction score
Sin$
That could be said about any free to use engine, Unity just has a fairly easy learning curve, there's a lot of tutorials out there, far too many Youtubers giving people bad habits and a huge community unlike most other engines out there. It's really the tiny details a lot of people don't take into account that make the game stand out.

Check this out, makes a great point.

Like what bad habits?

Would love to know for my tutorials.

PCMasterRace

PCMasterRace

Glorious
Reaction score
Sin$
Like what bad habits?

Would love to know for my tutorials.
I wasn't meaning your tutorials, I'm sure they're good. Yours generally aren't for a beginner either. I mean people teaching beginner lessons who don't know the first thing about the engine or c# yet they go on, regurgitating what they saw in other videos.

P

pwfdc

Reaction score
Sin$
I wasn't meaning your tutorials, I'm sure they're good. Yours generally aren't for a beginner either. I mean people teaching beginner lessons who don't know the first thing about the engine or c# yet they go on, regurgitating what they saw in other videos.
Oh yeah, I try to aim mine easy enough for beginners to follow but I try to avoid bad habits like global variables. Yuck.

Top Bottom
Login
Register