What's new

EarthZ.

S

ShouTek

Reaction score
Hello, i've been working on project.
I don't really have time anymore, so i am trying to sell my project.
I have no idea how much it would cost..

Pictures are over here
If you're interested then add me skype real.way1337

https://www.facebook.com/earthzombies

P

PCMasterRace

Glorious
Reaction score
Looks nice man, wouldn't be interested in buying it but best of luck. Also, f*** this guy!

SNgYJ74.jpg

D

DeleteMe1744

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me guess, Unity ?
*sneers*

You ain't selling dis.

M

MatthewH

Reaction score
It's not worth buying, however..I'll be glad to take it off your hands and work on it in my free time.

Let me guess, Unity ?
*sneers*

You ain't selling dis.
What do you have against Unity? It's a wonderful engine! :biggrin:

Last edited:
D

DeleteMe1744

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not worth buying, however..I'll be glad to take it off your hands and work on it in my free time.

What do you have against Unity? It's a wonderful engine! :biggrin:

Unity is a great and powerful engine.
What disturbs me is people thinking they actually create professional worthy games when they load a map and render a few 3d models.

T

T H C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope this builds up. Very nice though.

M

MatthewH

Reaction score
Unity is a great and powerful engine.
What disturbs me is people thinking they actually create professional worthy games when they load a map and render a few 3d models.
Ah, yeah. That's what a lot of people do. It takes a lot to make it so it doesn't have that "Unity feel" in your game. :tongue:

P

PCMasterRace

Glorious
Reaction score
Ah, yeah. That's what a lot of people do. It takes a lot to make it so it doesn't have that "Unity feel" in your game. :tongue:
That could be said about any free to use engine, Unity just has a fairly easy learning curve, there's a lot of tutorials out there, far too many Youtubers giving people bad habits and a huge community unlike most other engines out there. It's really the tiny details a lot of people don't take into account that make the game stand out.

Check this out, makes a great point.

Last edited:
M

MatthewH

Reaction score
That could be said about any free to use engine, Unity just has a fairly easy learning curve, there's a lot of tutorials out there, far too many Youtubers giving people bad habits and a huge community unlike most other engines out there. It's really the tiny details a lot of people don't take into account that make the game stand out.

Check this out, makes a great point.

Like what bad habits?

Would love to know for my tutorials.

P

PCMasterRace

Glorious
Reaction score
Like what bad habits?

Would love to know for my tutorials.
I wasn't meaning your tutorials, I'm sure they're good. Yours generally aren't for a beginner either. I mean people teaching beginner lessons who don't know the first thing about the engine or c# yet they go on, regurgitating what they saw in other videos.

M

MatthewH

Reaction score
I wasn't meaning your tutorials, I'm sure they're good. Yours generally aren't for a beginner either. I mean people teaching beginner lessons who don't know the first thing about the engine or c# yet they go on, regurgitating what they saw in other videos.
Oh yeah, I try to aim mine easy enough for beginners to follow but I try to avoid bad habits like global variables. Yuck.

Top Bottom