What's new

Patched EARN XP WITH CUSTOM Zombie Settings (50k Points, Super Health, Etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarknessGamerz

DarknessGamerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

******UPDATE 11/1/18******
PC method works

Console Method still works!

For everyone that says it doesn't work open your eyes and read this
post please I have a console method at the bottom

Text tutorial:
NEW METHOD Founder of this is (Time Impress)

1. Have a friend sitting in a Custom Match lobby in Zombies.

2. Have yourself in a Custom Match lobby in Multiplayer. Once in, use the arrow keys to highlight the Options box, if you use the cursor, the rules overlay won't stay glitched correctly.

3. have your friend invite you and Press F7 to accept then spam the space bar (this is really hard so I recommend a script to do this like auto hot key

4. Have your friend back out and Bring Party, then have them select Private Match and bring you both into a Private Match lobby.

5. Once in the new Private Match lobby, have your friend back out and leave the lobby WITHOUT bringing the party.

6. From there, change the rules to your liking before doing anything else. Once you close out of the overlay, it can't be re-opened without re-doing the glitch. After setting the rules, you can either play Solo or invite friends to play. All achievements can be earned using this method and you can do the easter egg.

Console Method (Founder: MaJic916)
1. Have a friend sitting in a Custom Match lobby in Zombies.

2. Have yourself in a Custom Match lobby in Multiplayer. Once in, use the DPAD to highlight the Options box, if you use the cursor, the rules overlay won't stay glitched correctly.

3. Open the Social Browser using Triangle/Y to open your friend's name, and spam A/X on Join Session UNTIL you've connected to your friends lobby. If done correctly up till now, you'll have joined your friend's Custom Match lobby in Zombies with the Rules Overlay still on your screen.

4. Have your friend press B/Circle and Bring Party, then have them select Private Match and bring you both into a Private Match lobby.

5. Once in the new Private Match lobby, have your friend press B/Circle and leave the lobby WITHOUT bringing the party.

6. From there, change the rules to your liking before doing anything else. Once you close out of the overlay, it can't be re-opened without re-doing the glitch. After setting the rules, you can either play Solo or invite friends to play. All achievements can be earned using this method.

Last edited by a moderator:
Caralockett

Caralockett

Reaction score
Sin$
Custom is private match???

what you mean tell him to go into private do u mean custom

Last edited by a moderator:
F

ForexFunded

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm working on PS4. Just did. @ForexFundedX

Casey Costello

Casey Costello

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone confirm this is still working on xbox one?

D

Deleted member 1184184

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its working ps4, but cant invite friends, they get kicked

D

Deleted member 1184184

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can you guys get your friends in?

Kicrz

Kicrz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You think you could do the Easter Egg with this glitch?

D

Deleted member 1184184

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I keep being able to do it, but haven't managed to be able to get my friends in the lobby, they get errors

Foefinator

Foefinator

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
somehow i can‘t do it, the ui stack disappears when my friend go in the main menu, any help?

jjaacckk

jjaacckk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You think you could do the Easter Egg with this glitch?

You can indeed. I have been using this glitch for the last couple of days and have completed BOTD and Voyage using it. Voyage was a bit glitchy because it wouldn't let my friend in when editing Power-up drops as it would instantly kick him. I'd recommend putting zombie speed to walk, edit health, 99 self revives and starting points because these are safe to edit and you'll easily beat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register