Working earn race stunt rp without stunting: "rooftop bobble"

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
SOLO!
NOT AFK!!!!

Xb1 & Ps4 job links :wink:

Pc users (Anyone) can create this, i dont have pc version, but ill instruct anyone who wants to make it. super ez.....

FOUNDER: unknown - possibly me.....

MORE rp tricks.... slowish, NOT THE FASTEST.

just another way to earn bonus stunt rp within a race.

.....i still need to do the math, but i think its the normal stunt race rp cap
  • to make life ez, i made custom races for xb1 & PS4 that works best with super class without spoilers. (stock vehicles work best :wink: )
  • my job has plenty of checkpoints, the more checkpoints, the better rp & pay at the end of the race. finish no later than 12 mins, but thats all preference)

• NO CUSTOM RACES REQUIRED. ALL VEHICLES WORK DEPENDING ON YOUR SKILLS.
steps to play my job Ez method:
  1. start race
  2. press gas to drop to ground (very short drop)
  3. drive to and use the provided ramps to flip onto your roof
  4. use left analog stick to "rock" back n forth and let your wheels touch the walls on both sides to maximize rp
  5. hold respawn when you stop earning rp. you will respawn on top of the wall.....
  6. drive foward to hit the speed boosts and finish

STEPS to complete anywhere:
  1. start any job that has stunt rp enabled (can be ANY custom race or rockstar created if double pay :wink: )
  2. use any method you want to flip onto the roof of your car and try to wedge between 2 walls for best ratio (this is why i created a job to make it eazier, im sure we will find a location later in rstar races)
  3. rock back n forth, MAKING SURE TO TAP THE WHEELS TO THE WALL ON EVERY ROCK BACK N FORTH, your wheels touching the walls each time you rock is whats earning you stunt rp)
Rstar job: green machine (example, most jobs work)
COMPLETE ALL RACES TO AVOID BADSPORT LOBBIES

Last edited:
N

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Pissah☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Cool dude:wink:
Gotta check it out!

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
Oh **** sorry bro I thought you made a modded race
yes, i made a race....

but its just to flip onto the roof of your car and quickly get the race over with

Top Bottom