Tutorial Earn cash fast in Rave in the Redwoods (~15k by round 5)

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: IW Zombies' started by AzzidReign, Mar 26, 2017 with 6 replies and 1,142 views.

1. AzzidReign

AzzidReign My body is ready for Se7enSins v8 Administrator

Ratings:
    This is super easy and should get you around 15k in cash by round 5, maybe more since I'm adding something that I haven't fully tested.

Before you start, make sure you have the FF card Scoped Dollars
    Make sure you have all the attachments you want on the M1

When you start, go up and buy the M1.
    1st round, only melee
    2nd round, 1 shot to the gut then melee
    3rd round, 2 shots to the gut then melee

By round 3, you should have access to your FF cards. If you get a pouch before round 3, I recommend throwing it in the fireplace right away to get $200 headshot. Once you get to round 4, head to the Mess Hall, activate your Scoped Dollars, throw your pouch in, and start raking in the cash. But read on before you go into the game all excited, there are a few more tips.

Now, before throwing your pouch in, if you have the Volk Corruption (with Mo Money) and have enough money, buy it on the walkway by the bench going towards the camps and also open that door going into the camps (you'll need this open later). Make sure you have your M1 out for the Scoped Dollars. Then activate your card and go into rave mode. Start getting headshots (I'm not sure if this card's meter is based on how many kills you get with it or how many bullets get a kill, I recommend training them and getting 2+ kills with 1 shot). This should give you $500 per headshot. If you can, make your way over to the camps, as you get passed where that door you opened was, there are fairies on the right. Press x/square to activate them, this should extend your rave mode without the need of another pouch. If your FF has run out, take out your Volk Corruption (if you have it) and start getting kills with that while in rave mode to get more than the regular $200/headshot in rave mode.

So stay in rave mode as long as you with the fairies so you can to continue to get $200 per kill (or more) after Scoped Dollars runs out. By round 5, you should have 15k or more making it easier to open up almost all the doors and maybe pick up a perk or 2 (depending on which doors you don't open).

My typical route at that point is open the camp doors to the back of the camp, activate the transponder challenge, open the door in the cave, take a left to go and turn on the power, hold x/square on the computer in the spawn area (to get the alien part to double pack a punch), go up to Tuff Enuff and get it, pick up the boat part before you leave, head back to the camps to either get the speed perk or to just head over to the recreational area to pick up the other boat piece (you should have already picked up the one in the Mess Hall completing your boat). Can then head over to the boat, pick up the reel, head over to the island, get the other reel, build the projector, and then if I don't have much cash at that point, I head to the recreational area to start the next round and run trains there. There is a camp fire there if you have another pouch to continue to make more money quickly. So now you should have all the pertinent areas open and the projector built before you start round 6.

Just watch out, when you get to round 10, the slasher will appear so unless you are wanting to mess with him, I recommend not doing rave mode (unless going for the Easter egg, but there are guides for that).

By now, you should have plenty of cash to upgrade at least 2 guns and hit the wheel a couple of times, and pick up a few more perks if you want. I personally like the Trail Blazers at low rounds if you are running trains in the rec area. Can conserve bullets making it easier to get kills. Mule Munchies is obviously a great one to have as well. I usually end up with this:
    Tuff Enuff
    Racin Stripes
    Mule Munchies
    Bang Bangs
    Quickies

I know I went over some stuff most of you probably already know but I hope there is information in here that many of you didn't know.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  2. Yexii

Yexii Anarchist

Ratings:
    Some great information and tips here, thank you for sharing!

• Like Like x 1
  3. ISSA Choice

ISSA Choice Newbie

Ratings:
    Nice post gonna have to try this soon!! How you been btw?

4. OP
    AzzidReign

Ratings:
    Good, do I know you?

5. ISSA Choice

ISSA Choice Newbie

Ratings:
    XBL Choice or C h o i c e used to play cod all time with blu and l7s lol been awhile

6. OP
    AzzidReign

Ratings:
    New account or something? What's your xbl gt now?

7. ISSA Choice

ISSA Choice Newbie

Ratings:
    Yeah sadly tired getting into my old one but jester still had an old alt email attached to it. Yeah add me been playing lots of zombies lately
    Issa Choice