What's new

Patched Earn 9480XP in 6 minutes on Stunt Race solo. (1500RP+ per minute)

bernibus

bernibus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi all.

Been playing The Rocket Voltic Stunt Race called "Rocket Voltic - Atmosphere". I noticed that you can go into a massive barrel roll (hold left on the analog stick) after hitting the huge jump at the second to last checkpoint. You get 50RP for each complete roll. When I landed I got 950RP, which was 19 barrel rolls. Once you land, hold Triangle/Y to respawn and you can keep doing the jump/barrel rolls until you no longer get RP when you land. Once that happens just finish the race! I got 10,280RP and $13456 in 6 minutes.

Create a custom playlist and add the race to it. That way, you can play the race over and over easily by choosing the "Restart" option for the playlist.

To create a custom playlist bring up the Pause menu > Select "Online" > Select "Playlists" > Select "Create" > Select "Add Stunt Race" > Add "Rocket Voltic - Atmosphere" > Press the "Back" button > Select "Save Playlist"

You can only add the race once but it gives you the option to restart playlist after you complete the race. Plus you get 50RP for voting the job and 100RP for completing the 1 job playlist every time. It all adds up!

Also, don't pay attention to the end of the race telling you that you only made 3500RP. It's being added to your global total RP as you land jump. The 3500RP is just for doing the race. Take a screen grab of your total RP before the race and check it against your total RP after the race. You will see the difference.

My total before the race was 4,433,713 and after it was 4,443,993 meaning I made 10,280RP for one race!

First, this isn't really a glitch. Secondly, I know there are a bunch of other ways to earn RP fast in this game. However not everyone has a yacht, or wants to leave their console on over night. This is a method anyone can do regardless of level, friends or money situation! Everyone likes options.

Enjoy!

Note PC Users: Using the computer keyboard does not give you the maximum speed of rotations. PC users are reporting about 10-15 maximum rotations per successful jump.
One recommendation is to use an xbox controller. Apparently this helps.
You will still be able to max out on the RP. It will just take you a few extra jumps.

Here is the location:

950RP for landing 19 barrel rolls, this can be achieved consistently...

And pushing it to the limit with 27 barrel rolls, 1350RP! My max (so far)

Last edited:
ZKSchismo

ZKSchismo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Amazing find, getting big RP. Thanks

For some reason I am only getting around 3500RP. even though I manage to get 900RP every time + some additional in the middle of the race.

thoughts?

Last edited:
bernibus

bernibus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Amazing find, getting big RP. Thanks

For some reason I am only getting around 3500RP. even though I manage to get 900RP every time + some additional in the middle of the race.

thoughts?
It's being added to your total RP as you land it. The 3500RP is just for doing the race. Take a screen grab of your total RP before the race and check it against your total RP after the race. You will see the difference.

My total before the race was 4,433,713 and after it was 4,443,993 meaning I made 10,280RP for one race!

Dragonmods

Dragonmods

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Just gave this a go. Factoring in a couple of suicides & getting up to 900RP I managed 5100RP in stunts alone (plus the race itself 3400ish for 7.5mins).
At 7.5 minutes it's 670RP/min unless you land the perfect stunt each time.
Plus race RP should bring it to circa 1100RP/min.
Probably the best thing to do while waiting for your mates to get online.

bernibus

bernibus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just gave this a go. Factoring in a couple of suicides & getting up to 900RP I managed 5100RP in stunts alone (plus the race itself 3400ish for 7.5mins).
At 7.5 minutes it's 670RP/min unless you land the perfect stunt each time
Plus race RP should bring it to circa 1100RP/min.
Probably the best thing to do while waiting for your mates to get online.

Thanks for the breakdown. My best so far was 10280RP in 6 minutes. After doing this a while you become a barrel-roll boss! :smile:

R

Ruslan Adilgereev

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone create a playlist? I can only play this mission one time per playlist

ZKSchismo

ZKSchismo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's being added to your total RP as you land it. The 3500RP is just for doing the race. Take a screen grab of your total RP before the race and check it against your total RP after the race. You will see the difference.

Yeah figured it out later. Thanks bunch.

Lala32132

Lala32132

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, I am trying this out right now on PC.

The only thing is I can't get as many rolls, I've been only been making 350RP per jump. Any tips?

EDIT: That's 10 rolls worth of RP.

ZKSchismo

ZKSchismo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, I am trying this out right now on PC.

The only thing is I can't get as many rolls, I've been only been making 350RP per jump. Any tips?

Try to roll diagonal. I am on XB1 and I turn the stick in between UP and Right (for right barrel rolls).
So u give it a shot with UP and Right or DOWN and LEFT. It transitions into the roll much faster.

Lala32132

Lala32132

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try to roll diagonal. I am on XB1 and I turn the stick in between UP and Right (for right barrel rolls).
So u give it a shot with UP and Right or DOWN and LEFT. It transitions into the roll much faster.

I plugged in a Xbox 360 controller. It's much easier with it. Maybe it's my keyboard confs. or whatever, but a controller might help PC users on this.

bernibus

bernibus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I guess it must vary depending on what platform you are on. I'm on PS4 and I regularly get 17 rolls holding left on the stick. Doing the same jump holding right I get maximum of 3! Big difference. 
God I miss Blow Up II. 
God I miss Blow Up II.
Haha! Yeah. I do a Crystal Clear Out playlist as it's a consistent grinding level. Done it 1000s of times and that isn't an exaggeration! :smile: Got from Level 0 to 755 in a year doing it!

C

CynicalCreator2

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on PS4 and I regularly get 17 rolls holding left on the stick. Doing the same jump holding right I get maximum of 3! Big difference.

Yea, for some reason you roll faster holding left, but you can roll even faster by holding it only halfway, similar to the wingsuit glide where you push it up just until your characters palms turn upright. Its a much more noticeable difference when doing backflips and front flips though, but i bet you could get 30 out of it

Top Bottom
Login
Register