Discussion Early Release Date Info From 402 Twitter Page....

Boeing

New York City Native
Messages
1,541
Reaction score
168
Robert Bowling (fourzerotwo) on Twitter

Scroll down just a lil bit and read the tweet about the early release!
This is info for people who bought the game early from Gamestop...
 

Junglist

Enthusiast
Messages
255
Reaction score
31
I live in PA and called every gamestore within 100 miles of here and none of them were selling MW:2 early.

I then decided to get on and play and there is a HUGE influx of players online compared to yesterday. Obviously stores are selling early as there are about 16,000 more players online than there were yesterday.

I started playing CTF and was banned after a couple of matches. Oh well, such is life.
 

Boeing

New York City Native
Messages
1,541
Reaction score
168
Junglist said:
I live in PA and called every gamestore within 100 miles of here and none of them were selling MW:2 early.

I then decided to get on and play and there is a HUGE influx of players online compared to yesterday. Obviously stores are selling early as there are about 16,000 more players online than there were yesterday.

I started playing CTF and was banned after a couple of matches. Oh well, such is life.
banned from XBL?
 

SK167

Enthusiast
Messages
736
Reaction score
85
402 said they aren't going to be punished for it...is ur Xbox modded?
 

Modified

Getting There
Messages
1,867
Reaction score
447
HLGExecutioner said:
wow that bs they should reset the leaderboards for everyone...
So you're saying that the people who actually bought a retail copy of the game should have all of their leaderboards stats erased? That seems a little unfair. I know I would be mad if all of my stats were reset just because I bought the game early.
 

Boeing

New York City Native
Messages
1,541
Reaction score
168
Modified said:
So you're saying that the people who actually bought a retail copy of the game should have all of their leaderboards stats erased? That seems a little unfair. I know I would be mad if all of my stats were reset just because I bought the game early.
nah 402 said whoever bought the game legit will not get reset/banned...im guessing he's talking bout ranks and blah blah
 

SK167

Enthusiast
Messages
736
Reaction score
85
Either way...the number of people who got the game early compared to the people getting at release...
 

Modified

Getting There
Messages
1,867
Reaction score
447
iiFuTuRe x said:
nah 402 said whoever bought the game legit will not get reset/banned...im guessing he's talking bout ranks and blah blah
I knew that. lol I'm just saying the person that I quoted wants the leaderboads to be reset for everyone... which is unfair IMO.
 
Top Bottom