Working Early Access to The Lighthouse and Rewards

Saby

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Scaling the Mountain Video Connoisseur
Reaction score
Sin$
First and foremost this glitch isn't very easy to pull off as you'll still have to achieve 9 consecutive wins to unlock the Lighthouse. But I know the Sinners/Guardians here and are up for the challenge. So here's what you'll have to do:

1. Set up a Fireteam consisting of 3 guardians ready to eliminate any opposing force.

2. Wait until a couple minutes before reset. (I'll use PST as the example for this tutorial being 2 a.m.)

3. So around 1:55- 1:59 a.m. start a matchmaking search for other fireteams in Trials of Osiris.

4. Win each match that comes your way. After each game let the countdown timer head to zero to automatically start a new search. (Don't orbit out or you'll be locked out.) (Also a friendly reminder the first match you start will not count on your card unless you lose.)

5. After your ninth consecutive win you'll be given access to the Lighthouse as you would regularly but 3 days early! (When going to get the reef rewards don't be surprised but the weapon and armor piece Brother Vance carries doesn't load in straight away based off the reset so just come back later for them.)

6. Profit/Bragging Rights

For those that like videos I've edited one up for everyone that is appealed to sweet videos.

Joshy

Joshy

Premium
Glitcher Mythical Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
First and foremost this glitch isn't very easy to pull off as you'll still have to achieve 9 consecutive wins to unlock the Lighthouse. But I know the Sinners/Guardians here and are up for the challenge. So here's what you'll have to do:

1. Set up a Fireteam consisting of 3 guardians ready to eliminate any opposing force.

2. Wait until a couple minutes before reset. (I'll use PST as the example for this tutorial being 2 a.m.)

3. So around 1:55- 1:59 a.m. start a matchmaking search for other fireteams in Trials of Osiris.

4. Win each match that comes your way. After each game let the countdown timer head to zero to automatically start a new search. (Don't orbit out or you'll be locked out.) (Also a friendly reminder the first match you start will not count on your card unless you lose.)

5. After your ninth consecutive win you'll be given access to the Lighthouse as you would regularly but 3 days early! (When going to get the reef rewards don't be surprised but the weapon and armor piece Brother Vance carries doesn't load in straight away based off the reset so just come back later for them.)

6. Profit/Bragging Rights

For those that like videos I've edited one up for everyone that is appealed to sweet videos.

Good one Saby Saby , exotic emblems for everyone.

UKsFLAMEZ

UKsFLAMEZ

I Like It, I like It A Lot..
Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary Services
Reaction score
Sin$
So would this pair you to fight rounds as normal? Or does it just gives wins (bulletproof) because it won't find anyway while its locked up

Saby

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Scaling the Mountain Video Connoisseur
Reaction score
Sin$
So would this pair you to fight rounds as normal? Or does it just gives wins (bulletproof) because it won't find anyway while its locked up

As Sparfire Sparfire has said you'll have to actually play against people. The worst of it was that they were even harder opponents than regular bunch as they were either popular streamers or on the leaderboards of Destiny's PVP.

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you end up trying to get flawless rewards/packages again that week?

Carl Johnson

Carl Johnson

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I actually did this by accident, I got invited by 2 randoms from the tower around 9:50 AM (10 mins before the reset) and we won like 5 games then one of them got disconnected and we couldn't start it again

Top Bottom
Login
Register