• Views 384
Status
Not open for further replies.
XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I can tell you right now Electronic Arts has sucked massive c**k for about 7 years and will likely continue down that path to annihilation. The company, CEO's and customer support are all horrendous at best and their innovations are anything but and are quite detrimental to the gaming community.

Single Player games are here to stay. Over 18 million people are signed up for xbox live (which is almost more people than the amount of PS3's that have been sold) but ontop of that around 35 million Xbox 360 consoles have been sold. This means that a little over HALF of the people who buy an xbox DO NOT use it to connect to xbox live in any way. A bit of a waste at that but a fact nonetheless. I really hope EA starts designing Xbox Live only games, just so they can be proven how bloody WRONG they are. At time of writing this there are 400,000 players online in Black Ops at the moment. This accounts for everyone signed into Xbox Live and playing the game, the playlists only show about 260,000 people actually playing Matchmaking.

Have fun going bankrupt EA.

ClarkeOne

ClarkeOne

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I never liked EA, plus when you think of single player game titles like Mass Effect then they have clearly misunderstood consumer wants and market research.

R

RageyBoo

Reaction score
Sin$
i liked the battlefield bad company games, but the vehicles online are so annoying, i really only like sports games by ea but they always get boring after a while. plus a new one comes out every year with 1 or 2 changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register