What's new

Discussion EA Is "Extremely Pleased" with EA Access on Xbox One, Intends to Co-promote With Microsoft

• Thread starter Bear
  • Start date
  • Views 1,263
Bear

Bear

Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
During their recent earnings call, EA have declared themselves to be "extremely pleased" with the way in which EA Access is going on Xbox One, confirming that the service has outperformed all expectations so far.

Not only that, but with a bunch of titles now available in the EA Access Vault, the company has decided that they'll finally start to co-promote the service with Microsoft in the summer. We've always wondered why Microsoft didn't put together an "Xbox One + 1 Year Xbox Live + 1 Year EA Access" bundle for retail, given what an absolute no-brainer that would be at the right price, but there's a chance that it'll happen now.

EA have also confirmed that it will add more titles to the Vault later this year and is looking at the possibility of releasing subscriber numbers in the future - something that they've refused to do so far - as the service grows.

EA Access is currently available on Xbox One for $4.99 a month or $29.99 for a year. A subscription gives you early access new EA games, as well as the ability to download and play the full versions ofPlants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, FIFA 14, Battlefield 4, Need for Speed: Rivals, Peggle 2,Madden NFL 25, NHL 15, Madden NFL 15, NBA Live 15, EA Sports UFC, and any other titles that are added to the Vault.
Source

Glad to see it doing so well. I really recommend this service to anyone who isn't subscribed yet. You can check out the EA Access thread here.

Trap Eazzy

Trap Eazzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Great service. Never had a problem with it and the vault comes with great games too.

killerbunniesKB

killerbunniesKB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
love it only $5 a month for all those games or $30 a year i mean for $30 your getting 10 games for half the price of one plus the 10% discount on all ea games and dlc plus early access to new games! definitely worth it

R4TTY

R4TTY

♠︎ King Of Gaming ♠︎
Reaction score
Sin$
Why buy it when the games only come out for free after months after the release date, when the games are coming to an end.

Patrick

Patrick

Tattooed White Trash
Stickied Contest Sponsor Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Source

Glad to see it doing so well. I really recommend this service to anyone who isn't subscribed yet. You can check out the EA Access thread here.
Damn so I pay a low monthly few and I can play all the games on the vault. Got my attention.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been thinking about joining it, I might soon.

Damn so I pay a low monthly few and I can play all the games on the vault. Got my attention.
Plus you get early access to new EA Games. Sounds like a good deal to me.

Patrick

Patrick

Tattooed White Trash
Stickied Contest Sponsor Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been thinking about joining it, I might soon.

Plus you get early access to new EA Games. Sounds like a good deal to me.
When I get my Xbox One Again I'll be signing up. Is the new star wars ea too?

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
When I get my Xbox One Again I'll be signing up. Is the new star wars ea too?
I'll be signing up whenever I feel like actually paying for it. Also confirming it's from EA.
Yep! Plus you'll be able to play Battlefront a week before it releases.
That's even more of a reason to get it.

League of Legends

League of Legends

Riot Games
Reaction score
Sin$
I recommend EA Access to anyone who owns an Xbox One, its great value for price!

NO GOD

NO GOD

Only Me
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
As much as I hate ea, you literally can't beat the value of ea access on consoles.

Adamgm10

Adamgm10

The Kid
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
EA Access is a good concept but its nothing but sports games and BF4, which I already have.

B-rad

B-rad

Press On
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I've never really heard much about EA Access until reading your article. Great work. Seems like a good deal to pay that small amount for all those games.

Bear

Bear

Reaction score
Sin$
I've never really heard much about EA Access until reading your article. Great work. Seems like a good deal to pay that small amount for all those games.
Its absolutely a good deal! Buy it if you can, it's totally worth it.

G

G0KU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll be signing up whenever I feel like actually paying for it. Also confirming it's from EA.

That's even more of a reason to get it.
You can play new titles early but only for 6 hours then u have to wait for the release really the only downfall its a super tease...

Dazee

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Source

If I buy a year of EA Access, can I get both BF4 + UFC for free and it won't go anywhere for the entire year?

Bear

Bear

Reaction score
Sin$
If I buy a year of EA Access, can I get both BF4 + UFC for free and it won't go anywhere for the entire year?
Correct! You'll get any game in the vault free and keep it until your subscription expires.

STRATEGIZER

STRATEGIZER

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It be nice if they add a few 360 titles to the vault now we can play 360 games on Xbox one.

Top Bottom
Login
Register